Hotel Chocolat TSV 22/07/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Someone wrote that the BA has only one dress! She must have made some money because today she's wearing a white suit with a sparkling top underneath it. She looks very nice and shows Debbie in a poor light who is wearing a sweater and flip flops.
Frankly, anyone wearing white, while messing around with chocolate has my undying respect and admiration.

I actually watched the Hotel Choc programme with Debbie Flint last night. Boy did she scoff some chocolate!!! One item was 6 crackers, really nice looking things. Each cracker had 3 chocs in each. £32 plus £5 p and p. £37 for 18 chocolates. £2.05 per chocolate. Is it me, or is this just outstandingly overpriced ridiculousness at its best??? We are going through a period where prices for food are rising out of control and QVC are flogging choc at these prices! You would be better off buying each dinner guest a box of delicious Lindt chocs (Tesco have them on offer £6 around Christmas without fail).

I always pretend I'm out at Halloween...
Now that does not surprise me

Chocolates are going up in price though I was in Tesco the other week, they. Wanted £11 for 18 Ferrero Rocher

If this TSV had been like 2 weeks ago, they would have been saying ooh this will make a good present to give a teacher at end of the school year

Now that does not surprise me

Chocolates are going up in price though I was in Tesco the other week, they. Wanted £11 for 18 Ferrero Rocher

If this TSV had been like 2 weeks ago, they would have been saying ooh this will make a good present to give a teacher at end of the school year
I don’t like Halloween in general for a number of different reasons. One is it was the date I married my first wife. Her arriving for the ceremony by chauffeured broomstick. Another is appears to have completely hijacked what we used to have as children growing up - Penny For The Guy. I honestly don’t remember Halloween being celebrated at all in the UK much before the 1990s? Bonfire Night (November 5th) was a major event before then. You had to make a guy, and if you put some effort (some didn’t) in doing this, the idea was to go round knocking on doors hoping to get a few pence to buy fireworks (or sweets) with. Or you could put your guy in a pram, for example, and push him round the shops area, hoping for the same. If you did show some ingenuity in your guy creation most people (not all) were usually quite generous. Though, some less amenable souls did say words to the effect of ****ing sling yer hooks….when you knocked.. It also celebrated on event in British history rather than as we do with so many things today mirroring Americanisms and culture. Perhaps I am mistaken and Penny For The Guy still goes on? But the big night of two nowadays seems to be 31st October and not November 5th.

I wonder if the people who buy chocolate so far in advance of Christmas actually keep it until then and don't get tempted to dig in. It would be a magnate for me.
There were tubs of Roses and Celebrations out in Tesco today. Normally they don’t appear until maybe the end of August.

I wonder if the people who buy chocolate so far in advance of Christmas actually keep it until then and don't get tempted to dig in. It would be a magnate for me.
Its not for gifts its for chocoholics to gift to themselves...😁

Latest posts

Back