Hotel Chocolat TSV 22/07/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don’t like Hotel Chocolat so there’ll be no eating it here and my money is safe.

I also hope that the girl, who always has long hair dangling all over the place, actually wears a hair net in their kitchens or the TSV might come with a free, and not pleasant, extra. 😳

I don’t like Hotel Chocolat so there’ll be no eating it here and my money is safe.

I also hope that the girl, who always has long hair dangling all over the place, actually wears a hair net in their kitchens or the TSV might come with a free, and not pleasant, extra. 😳
Me too as it goes lol … I just like Cadbury mostly

Attachments

• HC TSV 1.png
    HC TSV 1.png
    397.5 KB · Views: 161
  • HC TSV 2.png
    HC TSV 2.png
    611.7 KB · Views: 162
  • HC TSV 3.jpg
    HC TSV 3.jpg
    153.4 KB · Views: 151
  • HC TSV 4.png
    HC TSV 4.png
    533.8 KB · Views: 146
  • HC TSV 5.png
    HC TSV 5.png
    755.4 KB · Views: 176
You can buy value for money chocolate on the high street!
Chocccc co leeeeeetttt use English it’s pronounced chocolate 🍫 please🤣

Hotel Chocolat All Time Favourites Collection
Item Number: 824740
QVC Price £46.00
Todays Special Value Price £31.96
P&P £4.95

Taste the luxury of Hotel Chocolat and explore mouth-watering varieties with this tantalising bundle. You'll receive the Classic Selection with 22 popular recipes, plus a tin of decadent Mouse Au Chocolat, filled with 20 mousse chocolates. Presented in two rose-gold tins, this tempting collection is sure to go down a treat. It'll make a delicious gift for a fellow chocolate connoisseur, too!
*A great saving: If you were to buy this Hotel Chocolat All Time Favourites Collection Bundle from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you’d pay £46 plus P&P. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £31.96 plus P&P, you’re saving £14.04.
Delivered directly from Hotel Chocolat - please allow 7 - 10 working days for delivery to UK only (including Highlands, Islands and Northern Ireland).
Only at QVC - chocolate perfection is hard to come by, but we've got you! This melt-in-the-mouth bundle is available exclusively at QVC - you can't buy it from Hotel Chocolat directly or any other retailer as a bundle.
Two tins - the chic, rose-gold tins in this collection are reusable and match the tins for the Velvetiser. They'd make an attractive addition to the kitchen!
Great for gifting - got a birthday coming up, or is it someone's special occasion? This fantastic bundle would make for an irresistible present. With two tins, you could even gift one and keep the other yourself.
  • Suitable for vegetarians
  • No artificial flavours
  • Chocolates in this box may contain peanuts, tree nuts, milk, soya, wheat, gluten, egg, sesame
  • Store in a cool dry place away from strong odours
  • Shelf life: minimum 3 months upon delivery
What's in the set?
  • 1 x Classic Selection (250g) - a total of 22 chocolates across seven different recipes. Discover Raspberry Smoothie, 40% Milk Baton, Caramel Cheesecake, Dizzy Dark Praline, Peanut Butter, Eton Mess, Simple Dark and Mousse Au Chocolat
  • 1 x Mousse Au Chocolat Truffles (244g) - a selection of 20 Mousse Au Chocolat truffles. These decadent truffles pair chocolate and whipped cream to create a sublimely smooth centre, sealed in a 50% milk chocolate shell
For allergens, nutritional information and ingredients please see attached document - allergens will be in bold

Latest posts

Back