Hotel Chocolat TSV 22/07/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

And probably be after their best before date by then.
Apparently the TSV will be alright as the ā€œeat byā€ date is January 2024. I donā€™t like Hotel Chocolat but, if I did, theyā€™d be gone by Boxing Day if not earlier. With boxes of chocolates Iā€™m alright until the cellophane come off the box but after that itā€™s a case of ā€œget rid of themā€ quickly.

I switched over and caught a Hotel Chocolat presentation. They were playing a video showing Kiri (?) working in the inventions room at the factory and she was making chocolates. Just like when sheā€™s appeared on QVC tempering chocolate, no hair net was being worn. šŸ˜³

I donā€™t work in the food industry but I would have assumed that anyone preparing food, chocolates or whatever should have their hair covered especially when itā€™s long. šŸ¤”

I switched over and caught a Hotel Chocolat presentation. They were playing a video showing Kiri (?) working in the inventions room at the factory and she was making chocolates. Just like when sheā€™s appeared on QVC tempering chocolate, no hair net was being worn. šŸ˜³

I donā€™t work in the food industry but I would have assumed that anyone preparing food, chocolates or whatever should have their hair covered especially when itā€™s long. šŸ¤”
Youā€™d need hair covering etc in the factory when producing/packing.
Can get away without in ā€œinvention /test kitchen I imagine, because theyā€™re just trying new things, the results wonā€™t be going anywhere

Latest posts

Back