Diamonique Day TSV 05/09/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Diamonique Radiant & Round Cut Friendship Bracelet Sterling Silver & Travel Case TSV 05/09/19
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.343161

Diamonique TSV 1.jpg

Diamonique TSV 2.jpg

Diamonique TSV 3.jpg

Diamonique TSV 4.jpg

Diamonique TSV 5.jpg

Yep I agree. The 'friendship' style is being done to death - for cheapness, as the dangly bits get in the way.

I shall only watch the shows when Alison "Im such an expert" Riley is not on. Its just my bad luck that whenever I switch on and see her presenting, she's always boasting about her clients and her knowledge she's gained over the years (as a shop assistant). Sorry, but she just irks me beyond belief.

Diamonique Day TSV 05/09/19

How boring, but I suppose it's better than gardening.

So they harp on about this and that, being able to access this and that, their incredible stone simulation, the employees that work with real diamonds and that you’d think their creations were made with real stones.

Their owning the company, huge buying power, the vast choice, modern designs and value for money.

So do they come up with anything different and inventive.

No they continue to churn out the same designed creations.

And to vary it slightly add a travel box, the like they have sold as a separate item over the years in differing sizes, materials and shapes.

What an ugly piece of jewellery that will probably lose its plating quite quickly. As for the 'added bonus' there are lots available on eBay.

Diamonique 5ct tw Friendship Bracelet & Travel Box Sterling Silver
Item Number: 343161
QVC Price £53.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.96
P&P £3.95

This friendship bracelet from Diamonique features round and radiant-cut white simulated diamonds set on a plated sterling silver box chain with an adjustable slider fastening, plus it comes with a double-tiered travel box. A gorgeous present for a loved one or a special treat for yourself, this versatile bracelet will add stunning sparkle to any outfit.
The six Cs of Diamonique - the beautiful design features the six Cs of Diamonique - unbeatable Clarity, great Carat weight, believable clear Colour, like diamonds, low Cost, beautifully Cut stones, and a piece that exudes Confidence. The clarity of each stone ensures optimum sparkle as the light can travel through perfectly.

Beautifully versatile - shine like a star every day with this elegant and easy-to-wear bracelet, which can be styled with anything from a classic jeans and T-shirt combo to your favourite little black dress. However you choose to wear it, its sparkling design will uplift any outfit, so you're sure to reach for it time and time again.

Take it anywhere - thanks to the gorgeous travel box included, you can take away your bracelet and other favourite pieces such as earrings, necklaces and rings on your travels in its handy two-tier design. It even includes a mirror in the lid, so you can change up your style on the go.

An ideal gift - with its classic, elegant design, this bracelet will suit anybody's style, making it a perfect present to spoil a loved one with, while the adjustable fastening means you won't have to guess their wrist size. What's more, the travel box allows them to take their new bracelet with them anywhere.

Your perfect plating - offering you a choice of three different platings, this bracelet can be tailored to suit your style or a loved one's perfectly. If you love a classic cooler tone, opt for the Rhodium-plated bracelet, or go for gold with the elegant Rose Gold or Yellow Gold plating.

Plating options:

Rhodium-plated sterling silver with a Silver travel box
Yellow gold-plated sterling silver with a Gold travel box
Rose gold-plated sterling silver with a Silver box

Radiant-cut simulated diamonds: 13 x (6mm)
Round-cut simulated diamonds: 11 x (3mm), 1 x (2.25mm)
Plated sterling silver
Adjustable slider fastening
Chain length (adjustable): 25.5cm (10")
Box (h x w x d): 10cm x 10cm x 6cm (3.9" x 3.9" x 2.4")
Total equivalent diamond weight: 5.69 carats

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.343161

In the days when eek had their presentation boxes in the colour of Tiffany (turqoise), I still have, and use, a padded ring box, which holds around 20-30 rings. Those were the days.

I'm looking forward to the Tova shows and her recounting the stories of when Ernie bought her a particular piece to commemorate something or other. It was good to see her reunited with Aly Young yesterday, with them both wafting her parfams around and telling us how men have walked into lampposts at the mere hint of a whiff of them!

Is the Baroness Chelsea scheduled to be on or is she on her House of Lords duty? As if the state of the country is not bad enough.

Chuntley was even more nauseating than usual, reading out tweets saying how beautiful she looked, and informing us that the only difference between diamonds and the TSV was that these weren’t real. :mysmilie_51:

I see Tova is here again trying to flog her products so she can pay for her next round of ‘treatments’ um not calling them beauty treatments as she looks awful in fact she looked comical as if someone had pulled her ears and stretched them to tighten her skin. She looked like a cross between Dr. Spock and Joan Rivers. AY looked like her usual frumpiest, dowdiest self.

It was a bit awkward seeing Tova and Aly in the 8.00 pm Beauty Insider Show. Tova was holding up on of her awards, "the equivalent of an Oscar in the parfam industry" after which, Aly Young moved on to the next guest presenting the Neom Pillow Mist, and immediately started bleating on about how it had won a "prestiiieeeious" QVC Beauty Award. It struck me that it's odd Tova Signature has never won one of those - surely even Tova skyping in, to accept the reward would bring some much needed glamour to the event?

Here is EEk Alison telling us that these stones, cutting and setting is to the same level of expertise as real diamonds.Thinking of the quantity QVC shift around the world and the prices involved makes me wonder how, where and under what conditions is this stuff manufactured? I cannot imagine someone sitting at a bench cutting & setting Diamonique stones and if indeed they are how much are they paid?

I have always wondered where its made too. I vaguely remember back when I first joined QVC that someone mentioned it being made in the USA.

The way these presenters talk in hushed tones about these bits of 'what'? cubic zircona ? glass? that retails at £15.99 they could be employed at Disney to tell fairy tales :mysmilie_11:

I don`t know about men walking into lamposts because they love the smell of Tova perfume, more likely because they`re gagging at the pong. I hold my hand up and admit I once bought a bottle of the stuff years ago and hated it but couldn`t be bothered to send it back. It sat in my desk drawer at work so one day I decided to leave it in the staff room where stuff usually disappeared within hours. Several years later when I retired from the job that bottle of Tova was still there, I kid you not. Obviously even the light fingered office grabbers didn`t like it either but they`d obviously tested it because the almost full bottle I left there was only two thirds full when I left. I couldn`t even give it away !

Latest posts

Back