SBC TSV 04/09/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I bought the last tsv - my first dabble with sbc - and I really like the serum and moisturiser and would repurchase. The moisturiser has a beautiful texture and temporary plumping does happen. I don’t feel the love for the collagen gel though. I don’t find it moisturising for dry skin. I’ve tried it as a thick overnight mask as suggested and woke up with a sticky face. After trial and error I use a thin layer over moisturiser which seems to control shine. What do all you fans out there do with it?

Received this today and yes I've got a birthday present and a Christmas present ticked off the list, unfortunately or fortunately whichever way you choose to look at it I couldn't think of anyone to give the collagen set to so I've popped it into the gift bag and presented it to myself. Really not bad at all for £39. I've actually just used up the last of the Matey, so I actually need something for the bath and I can use it in the shower too. Happy with that. Shame about the vest top I bought on free p&p day it's awful and it's going back even though it only cost a fiver and will probably cost half of that to send it back, but it's no good to me!

I’ve tried the bath/shower gel in the shower and whilst it’s pearlescent and has a lovely smell ( grapefruit) I’m not convinced that it’s worth spending the extra money on something that’s gonna go down the plug hole. Ok I’ve yet to try it in the bath so if a little goes a long way and it produces plentiful, fragrant and long lasting bubbles I could change my mind . I’ll probably go back to supermarket products, you can get all manner of lovely fragrances that’ll do the same job - keep you clean and moisturised. I liked that the fragrance stayed on my skin after I got out of the shower. The hand/ foot cream in the set is brilliant- my feet are feeling fabulous!
I don’t regret buying the tsv as I said before 2 gifts solved and a present for myself - why not?!

I’ve tried the bath/shower gel in the shower and whilst it’s pearlescent and has a lovely smell ( grapefruit) I’m not convinced that it’s worth spending the extra money on something that’s gonna go down the plug hole. Ok I’ve yet to try it in the bath so if a little goes a long way and it produces plentiful, fragrant and long lasting bubbles I could change my mind . I’ll probably go back to supermarket products, you can get all manner of lovely fragrances that’ll do the same job - keep you clean and moisturised. I liked that the fragrance stayed on my skin after I got out of the shower. The hand/ foot cream in the set is brilliant- my feet are feeling fabulous!
I don’t regret buying the tsv as I said before 2 gifts solved and a present for myself - why not?!
I don't know what ingredient it is but I've tried 3 or 4 SBC shower gels and all them made me itch like hell so unfortunately this TSV didn't interest me.

Latest posts

Back