ME me me me me mone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Watching old moneybags Mone the other night flogging her 'designs', did anyone else think she's had work done ? Her eyes were definitely wider, a lot more so than her usual squinty look.

I only lasted 10 minutes, as her continual bragging about herself and her 'celebrity' friends, and tales of her last luxury holiday, were more than the soul could bear.

I had to chuckle at one columnists report about her appearance in the House of Lords on the State Opening, - flattering he was not ! The woman is beyond parody.

She is on my No watch list, that list is getting very long. I want to throw something at my tv should I see or hear her.

I can't stand braggards and she's one. I also hate that fake voice. Scottish people don't talk like that. Needless to say I didn't watch her.

CC

Watching old moneybags Mone the other night flogging her 'designs', did anyone else think she's had work done ? Her eyes were definitely wider, a lot more so than her usual squinty look.

I only lasted 10 minutes, as her continual bragging about herself and her 'celebrity' friends, and tales of her last luxury holiday, were more than the soul could bear.

I had to chuckle at one columnists report about her appearance in the House of Lords on the State Opening, - flattering he was not ! The woman is beyond parody.

I hope HM & HRH didn’t get an eyeful at the State Opening of Parliament? Perhaps we will get some Eek offerings inspired by the State Jewels?

Maybe she'll clone the Queen's jewels next. She happily bags that "her" designs are copies of her real items.

Dragging up an old thread but did anyone watch yesterday's show with the moaner and Dale?

I had to look twice as I didn't think it was her. I think she's overdone the injectables in a big way. Plus was Dale having a teeny dig when he said that anyone could do her job. He agreed with her when she insisted it was hard work, though.

Latest posts

Back