Tili Stocking Launching 06/11/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think it is a fab kit the palette is really nice.

Don't think its the contents that are the issue - its the price in comparison to other offerings from other companies, and especially when normal TILI boxes are a fabulous price. Sadly I think they have another advent calendar debacle on their hands - there are already 45+ comments on their facebook page as I type, in the main people saying they will give it a miss because of the price.

Don't think its the contents that are the issue - its the price in comparison to other offerings from other companies, and especially when normal TILI boxes are a fabulous price. Sadly I think they have another advent calendar debacle on their hands - there are already 45+ comments on their facebook page as I type, in the main people saying they will give it a miss because of the price.

mmm depends what you want. I have got beauty advents and boxes but a lot of the products you don't really want. For instance I have loads of Philip Kinsley and Percy and Reed that seem to turn up in loads sick of getting them.
If you want the palette, pixi mist which is £18 and the bath product £13 ish and like the other bits its worth it. Just my opinion.

ml for ml

1 x Tarte Tarteist Pro Glow Highlight & Contour Palette (30g) Worth £37 from QVC cost £10.99
1 x Rituals The Ritual of Ayurveda Bath Foam (500ml) Worth £13.90 from Mankind cost £4.13
1 x Tweak'd Tribal Chocolate Cleansing Hair Treatment (100ml) Worth £16 from QVC cost £4.75
1 x Pixi Glow Mist (80ml) Worth £16 from Pixi cost £4.75
1 x Neom Travel Candle (75g) Worth £6 from Neom cost £1.78
1 x Isle of Paradise Tanning Water (60ml) Worth approx £5.69 (based on £18.95 for 200ml at Look Fantastic) cost £1.69
1 x L'Occitane Almond Soap Bar (50g) Worth £5.50 direct from L'Occitane cost £1.63
1 x Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream (15ml) Worth £30 from Elemis cost £8.92
1 x Nude by Nature Sheer Light Illuminator (15ml) Worth approx £9 direct from Nude (based on 30ml size is £18) cost £2.67
1 x Perricone Face Finishing & Firming Moisturizer 7.5ml (based on 59ml from QVC £56 ) Worth approx £7.12 cost £2.12
1 x Bareminerals Gen Nude Metallic Lip 2ml (based on 3.7ml for £15 from QVC ) Worth approx £8.11 cost £2.41
1 x White Jade Facial Roller £14 approx. cost £4.16

Total Worth approx £168.32 cost £50.

Thank you to mrwhizzard for the sizes and welcome to the forum.

Hope this helps to make a informed decision.

I think they've missed a trick - they could have used the stocking sales as a way to shift the unsold Tili Boxes: maybe a £5 "Festive Find" voucher off any £20 Tili Box with a Tili stocking. The last stragglers of earlier Tili boxes were sold off at £12.

I think they've missed a trick - they could have used the stocking sales as a way to shift the unsold Tili Boxes: maybe a £5 "Festive Find" voucher off any £20 Tili Box with a Tili stocking. The last stragglers of earlier Tili boxes were sold off at £12.

A great idea. Pity you can’t donate some of your common sense to QVC.

Seeing llloyd’s breakdown of the value, I can appreciate Miss Molly’s view that if you are in the market for three or four of the items in the stocking, especially the full size ones, it’s not such a bad buy. But I do think it would have been better not to sell it as a Tili item. People were expecting something more budget and would probably have preferred smaller sizes at the usual Tili box price or maybe up to £30 as a Christmas special. Tili stands for Try It, Love It and a 500ml bottle of Rituals bath foam is hardly a try-me size. The items are more “beauty box” than Tili. Maybe they should just have said they were bringing out a special festive beauty box, then people would not have been looking for a twenty quid bargain.

Still, like everything, there will be people who snap them up and others who look elsewhere.

ml for ml

1 x Tarte Tarteist Pro Glow Highlight & Contour Palette (30g) Worth £37 from QVC cost £10.99
1 x Rituals The Ritual of Ayurveda Bath Foam (500ml) Worth £13.90 from Mankind cost £4.13
1 x Tweak'd Tribal Chocolate Cleansing Hair Treatment (100ml) Worth £16 from QVC cost £4.75
1 x Pixi Glow Mist (80ml) Worth £16 from Pixi cost £4.75
1 x Neom Travel Candle (75g) Worth £6 from Neom cost £1.78
1 x Isle of Paradise Tanning Water (60ml) Worth approx £5.69 (based on £18.95 for 200ml at Look Fantastic) cost £1.69
1 x L'Occitane Almond Soap Bar (50g) Worth £5.50 direct from L'Occitane cost £1.63
1 x Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream (15ml) Worth £30 from Elemis cost £8.92
1 x Nude by Nature Sheer Light Illuminator (15ml) Worth approx £9 direct from Nude (based on 30ml size is £18) cost £2.67
1 x Perricone Face Finishing & Firming Moisturizer 7.5ml (based on 59ml from QVC £56 ) Worth approx £7.12 cost £2.12
1 x Bareminerals Gen Nude Metallic Lip 2ml (based on 3.7ml for £15 from QVC ) Worth approx £8.11 cost £2.41
1 x White Jade Facial Roller £14 approx. cost £4.16

Total Worth approx £168.32 cost £50.

Thank you to mrwhizzard for the sizes and welcome to the forum.

Hope this helps to make a informed decision.

I don't normally buy the tili but I would buy this has nicer products so would cost more but only if you will use it all

It's like paying £4.17 per item not including stocking, that's how I decide if I want to buy or not.
I bought the Boots no7 Advent for £42, looking at the contents and unboxing's on youtube I took it back for a refund as only a few items in it I wanted so not worth the price.
I am getting sensible in my old age :mysmilie_12:

I never buy advent calendars or beauty boxes of any sort. I have mild rosacea so all sorts break me out not chancing. SpaceNK has one at the moment and I went through the list of products I could use 4 and the rest end up giving away. Wising up in my old age.

Perhaps for those on the fence it will be a bit more palatable if purchased using the SHOP3Z code which is once again activate until midnight tonight.

well you can save 15% off but now I have had two Tili Boxes that does seem expensive after all

Latest posts

Back