Models Prefer / T K Maxx

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

suzywoozy

Registered Shopper
Thought I'd mention on here, that my local T K Maxx has loads of Models Prefer in stock. Don't know if it is like that where you are, but any Models Prefer fans should check out their local.

This sounds good!! Anybody know if Glasgow have any? Can anybody give me an idea of items and prices? Many Thanks

Ooh, thanks for this! I'll be looking in mine tomorrow, the eyebrow pencils are the best I've ever used.

i`l be in mine tomorrow so will have a look tomorrow

Hiya Ian - I didnt know you were in Glasgow - if you do go in can you post or PM me with any item/price details.? Many Many Thanks and lovely to speak to you again. Linda

Yes, the Sauchiehall Street and Silverburn have both had some. :)

Your a star Sazzax As you know i cant walk for long distances without wiping out my day so knowing for certain that items i'm interested in are defo there helps me decide wether it worth the energy going!! Thanks againx Linda

thats interesting to know, i'll have to have a lookie. would the stock not be really old though?

Hiya Ian - I didnt know you were in Glasgow - if you do go in can you post or PM me with any item/price details.? Many Many Thanks and lovely to speak to you again. Linda

Your a star Sazzax As you know i cant walk for long distances without wiping out my day so knowing for certain that items i'm interested in are defo there helps me decide wether it worth the energy going!! Thanks againx Linda

Linda i`m not in Glasgow but i was in mine in devon today but they never had any so i could not of checked the prices for you

No problem Linda, happy to help!!! :)

Latest posts

Back