Is this the worst review ever?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

calico

Registered Shopper
At least QVC print the bad ones!
Found this top in Last Clicks and found this review so frank, I had to post it up here.:11:
It's Item Number- 139687

Maternity Wear
"What a disappointment. This item was much thinner material than we were lead to believe and was cut like maternity wear. Even the XS which i ordered made me (a slim size 10) look like a short very dumpy pregnant woman. Oh dear QVC your products really are going down hill.
Save yourself the postage and buy something better elsewhere... unless you're pregnant and looking for a very flimsy top. I'll certainly be returning mine unworn."

Anybody seen a worse one?:rolleyes:

The infamous croc this one still makes me chuckle....

CAN'T EVEN GIVE IT AWAY
"I RECEIVED THIS BAG IN SILVER AS A GIFT OF FROM MY SISTER IT WAS ONLY WHEN SHE SAW MY REACTION, I THOUGHT IT WAS DREADFUL, THAT SHE CONFESSED THAT SHE HAD ORDERED IT FOR HERSELF BUT WAS VERY DISAPPOINTED
WITH THE LOOK AND THE QUALITY OF IT. NEEDLESS TO SAY NEITHER OF US WILL BE USING IT AND WOULDN'T ADVISE ANYONE TO WASTE THEIR MONEY EVEN ON THE P&P."

:D Those are funny. Do bad reviews disappear then?
Lakeland has bad reviews on their site and someone actually answers them, saying they'll get in contact with the customer. Don't know whether they do or not but it seems very impressive.

I did write a review on Tova fragrance entitled "Absolutely Revolting" and it's still there, as far as I know!

:D Those are funny. Do bad reviews disappear then?
Lakeland has bad reviews on their site and someone actually answers them, saying they'll get in contact with the customer. Don't know whether they do or not but it seems very impressive.

Yes Lakeland do contact you. I put a 'poor' review on some of the bra washing bags they sold as the zip broke after I had used them a few times (apart from this they were great) and they contacted me by email and apologised and asked me if I wanted a refund or replacement. I had a replacement and they have been ok.

I think qvc could learn a lot from the customer service of Lakeland and although Lakelands products are sometimes expensive this more than makes up for it.

This is just a selection of the corkers from the recent Lola Rose TSV!!!!

What a Let Down
"This is the first time I've purchased a Lola Rose item. I have seen the range and was very impressed so decided to indulge in this TSV. What a big disappointment. The necklace looks like it's made from cheap plastic and the quality is nothing like the other pieces I've seen and it's way overpriced for the quality. Needless to say it went straight back."

Poor Quality
"This is the worst piece of lola rose i have ever seen. I have quite a collection of pieces which i am delighted with but was so disappointed in this piece. The rose looked as if it had been hacked with a blunt object and was very transparent which just made it look cheap and tacky! Have already send this back along with the matching bracelet!!"

very disappointed
"This was my first Lola Rose purchase and when I received it I began to wonder if there was something of the "Emperors New Clothes " about the brand. Everyone seemed to rave about the jewellery but this necklace just looked cheap. I ordered the violet jade which I had hoped to wear at Christmas but I will be sending it back. Not sure if I would order Lola Rose again."

Disappointed Lola Rose Fan!
"Sorry to say bit I was really disappointed with my TSV which I ordered in the Red Jade. Like an another customer, I thought it was very light weight & a bit cheap looking especially with the red cord. My husband thought I'd paid about £15 for it so was horrified when I told him the price! Not the quality I've come to expect from Lola Rose so I will be sending it back."

:48:

Still Selling ........

what a dissapointment!
"what can i say... I was really dissapointed with this piece, the first one I received lasted 48 hours until a stone fell out, the second bracelet I received was kinked and it never straightened out by this time I was too fed up to ask for another one and had no confidence in the product by this time anyway. Mind you can't fault customer services they are brilliant

This is the review for product 680657. I noticed that there were a lot of bad reviews and there was an overall rating of only 2.7 but these were still being pushed by Pippa just a couple of weeks ago!!!.

I always look at the reviews and in fact, they recommend using the web to order so they surely must know that you are going to see them but they never mention if there is a poor rating because of product failure. I am not talking about the fact that people may be disappointed with colour or size, but more the fact that the product is faulty or substandard.

I remember the lady who sells the South Sea pearls was selling a stretch bracelet which had received poor reviews. She talked about them and said that she had addressed the problem and that the elastic that they were now using was much stronger.

The only time I have seen a review responded to was the Tova perfume.

I have actually received two letters from QVC stating that after reading the feedback on the website, they are aware that a product was below the standards they would have expected and would I like a refund. This was for a watch and a NN heavyweight flannel duvet set. I sent back the NN and kept the watch. Its taken them an age to refund me though!!

Bet

That reminds me. I wrote a rather scathing review of the Dennis Basso TSV last week (speaking my mind).

Strangely enough, that one was never published!!

for such an expensive face cream the elemis pcm cream has had some scathing reviews and i had to post a bad review saying that it gave me huge spots and lumps and a lot of resulting scarring. around 20 reviewers have said the same thing. this light cream is quite oily and i dont think it is suitable for someone with an oily or even combination skin. imagine my horror when after so many poor reviews from some customers that alison young recommmended this cream was really good for people with oily or combination skin.

I wrote a scathing review for a Craft TSV, the card stock was like paper, it was published and they wrote to me to apologise (no new cards though). :53:

QVC did say to a fellow member of CT.com that they would not be putting this kit to air again (there were loads of bad reviews) and then it turned up again the next week, however it's not been on since,

Latest posts

Back