Redpoint cosmetics

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Beauty Sleuth

Registered Shopper
Surrey (am not a Southern Softie though :)
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone here had tried Redpoint and what their thoughts were on it ?

I have the optic pencil and like it and am looking at the foundation, which is pricey but at least I can return it if it doesn't suit my rather pink toned complexion (which gets even pinker after a glass or 2 of wine :1: ).

Many thanks,
BS x

I bought the redpoint concealer a few weeks back - it was very good but it was nearly twice the price of the models prefer/ybf concealer compact and no better - I returned it as although I liked it £30 plus postage was way too much.

I bought the redpoint concealer a few weeks back - it was very good but it was nearly twice the price of the models prefer/ybf concealer compact and no better - I returned it as although I liked it £30 plus postage was way too much.

Thanks Rosey, I am tempted but it is a lot of money - think I might try the foundation and then if it is no better than my BE I can return it.

The airbrush concealer is tempting, anyone have it? I have large pores, will it cover them without looking like I have caked it?

Latest posts

Back