£1000 diamond jewellery for £100?? HMMMM.....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Nikki

Registered Shopper
Has anyone seen the latest jewellery "avalanche, jeopardy" or whatever the latest phrase is? Starts about midnight with 2 consecutive auctions for undoubtedly great deals. Only problem is do any of the viewers actually manage to successfully get them? They literally flash up on screen for a split second, (long enough to pay your £1.53 per call), then P. Simon says it's sold. Personally I think they must be auctioning off 1 or 2 pieces in the hope that 100's of people cal so they get the call rate fees. They're usually 0.75ct 1 stone diamond or 2ct moisanite pieces that are usually £600-£700 a piece. They start with £99. (It's so quick that you have to have the eyes of a lazer beam to see it but it's deffo just under £100). Has anyone managed to purchase one? :cheeky: thanks x.

I saw a bit of this-it's a typical mock auction trick where a couple of more desirable pieces are seemingly sold off at bargain prices in order to set the mug punters up into a feeding frenzy for the crap that follows.
It's an absolutely disgraceful practice and once again shows how morally bankrupt this channel is.

Yep, sounds about the score Aqua! I was just curious as live TV has several seconds delay anyway & they lock the phone lines until the item appears to the viewers. We'll never know if any of the watching public not associated with the channel has managed to get one but as the saying goes...If it seems too good to be true it usually is lol!

I saw James Russell doing a 'Mega Clearance' last night, and the first two items sold very quickly once the phonelines were unlocked, with 300 and 500 people missing out respectively (according to James Russell). That's 800 x £1.53 within the space of a few minutes. Easy money. :cash:

Latest posts

Back