03/07/23 - 09/07/23 Big Deals

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I can never understand who the people are that buy these!!! I once heard a presenter say that their husband could clean his whole body with just one,why would he? Just have a shower or a bath.
I guess they're good to use at a festival, or if you're bed bound for a freshen up, but seriously I'd sooner just use a handful of the cheapy ones which normally give you 60 wipes in one pack...and if you're a bit sensitive "downstairs" use fragrance free ones!!! and when you add the £3.95 postage (which could buy you seven packs from Aldi) you're talking nearly £34 - that's crazy!!!! Perhaps I could give a certain group a "heads up"
Wanna waste some money? !!!

I bought a pack for the office to try them out. The are really good when you want to freshen up before going out from work in the evening. They were also great with the recent hot weather and hot flushes. A decent size too. I was impressed.

I had to revive this thread after seeing them on air today. Firstly I didn’t think they looked that big but what I heard next blew me away. Good for people ill in bed to freshen up - fine, good for camping, glamping and festivals- fine. The guest presenter mentioned a 90 year old war vet who is able to live in his own home because these allow him to keep himself clean! 😱. One cannot and should not attribute someone’s independence to a blinking wet wipe and depending upon how many he gets through on a weekly basis-the cost doesn’t bear thinking about. Shocking!

I can never understand who the people are that buy these!!! I once heard a presenter say that their husband could clean his whole body with just one,why would he? Just have a shower or a bath.
I used this size of wipe after I broke my ankle and had to keep a boot on for three months over bandages, and then further weeks with just bandages because the wound wouldn’t heal for months and I could not get it wet all that time. So at first I could barely balance anywhere and used them as body wipes and then as things improved, slowly, I used them on my feet instead of trying to negotiate the shower. They were really good: mine were from Amazon. Eventually I could put on a plastic foot protector and got a shower stool, but it was ages before I managed that so the wipes were a godsend really. I had never seen such large wipes before but the nurses used them in hospital so I nabbed a packet for outside reference, 👍.

Latest posts

Back