04/05/22 One Time Only Prices

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

04/05/22 One Time Only Prices

Tweak'd by Nature All- Purpose Rescue Cream 4 Piece Collection One Time Only Price £29.98 + post
Dhatelo Restorative All-Purpose Rescue Body Cream (85g) - £19 direct cost £8.23
Dhatelo Restorative Matcha-Love All-Purpose Rescue Body Cream (85g) - £19 direct cost £8.23
Dhatelo Restorative Coco-Nutty All-Purpose Rescue Body Cream (85g) - £19 direct cost £8.23
Dhatelo Restorative Pure All-Purpose Rescue Body Cream(85g) - £19 direct cost £8.24

Total £76 cost £32.93 incl p&p used in calculations.

The cream in the tube/tubs are very good. Excellent cream for the face. Never ever though I would use a body cream on my face but this is exceptional.
What is so good about it, boffy? I would probably use it more as a body cream but on the face, does it just feel nice or look nice, improve appearance, etc? Had a quick skim through the video but couldn’t stand to listen to Denis’s drawly voice for more than a few seconds, or look at his “moooooorm” going through the motions of applying it to her heavily made-up face (as all the models seemed to be doing). Didn’t help that Annaliese was the Q presenter either - all in all a useless video to me!! I’d far rather get the info from, and views of, trusted people on here!

What is so good about it, boffy? I would probably use it more as a body cream but on the face, does it just feel nice or look nice, improve appearance, etc? Had a quick skim through the video but couldn’t stand to listen to Denis’s drawly voice for more than a few seconds, or look at his “moooooorm” going through the motions of applying it to her heavily made-up face (as all the models seemed to be doing). Didn’t help that Annaliese was the Q presenter either - all in all a useless video to me!! I’d far rather get the info from, and views of, trusted people on here!
You're tempted aren't you?
So am I to be fair. Again, I'll buy them if you do 😂😂

Yes, please report Boffy.
Is it heavy?

You're tempted aren't you?
So am I to be fair. Again, I'll buy them if you do 😂😂
Hey, don’t use my (possible) purchase as an excuse! :D

Yes, I’m tempted, I’ll admit it. One thing I don’t have too big a stock of is body creams and especially thicker ones. If it’s good as a face cream as well, all the better. Come on, boffy! Where are you??

The other thing I’m wondering is how big are those tubes? On the video when they were in front of Denis, they looked much bigger that when Annaliese held one. But 85g doesn’t sound a lot to me. I’m used to ml.

Hey, don’t use my (possible) purchase as an excuse! :D

Yes, I’m tempted, I’ll admit it. One thing I don’t have too big a stock of is body creams and especially thicker ones. If it’s good as a face cream as well, all the better. Come on, boffy! Where are you??

The other thing I’m wondering is how big are those tubes? On the video when they were in front of Denis, they looked much bigger that when Annaliese held one. But 85g doesn’t sound a lot to me. I’m used to ml.
I was thinking that 85g would be roughly 75ml but I could be way out with that I suppose.
Ah, bugger it, I’m going to take a chance and order a set, but if they’re next to useless, they’ll definitely be going back.

I was thinking that 85g would be roughly 75ml but I could be way out with that I suppose.
Ah, bugger it, I’m going to take a chance and order a set, but if they’re next to useless, they’ll definitely be going back.
I’m going to wait until the 11pm show in case I get any more clues about the size. But you go for it! Good for you and as you say, you can always return them.

I found a gram to millilitres conversion chart on ‘tinterweb, unfortunately it was for foodie stuff, so as it is a body cream I put in whipped cream figuring it was a similar consistency (hey, I’ve never claimed to be a scientist).
It converted to 171 mls.
3F4C0120-B15A-4C97-B99D-EDBD9A2806C5.jpeg

I’m going to wait until the 11pm show in case I get any more clues about the size. But you go for it! Good for you and as you say, you can always return them.
Well, did you go for it in the end Andi?

Well, did you go for it in the end Andi?
I did! Literally pressed Submit Order when AY said “It’s sold out” as I panicked! If it’s crap, I’m blaming her. And you again. And boffy, who really needs to serve her fellow forum members better!

Did you?

I did! Literally pressed Submit Order when AY said “It’s sold out” as I panicked! If it’s crap, I’m blaming her. And you again. And boffy, who really needs to serve her fellow forum members better!

Did you?
I did indeed. Ordered last night around 9ish. Hopefully they'll be worth all this stress. Ha ha ha

Sorry just got your messages. Changed internet provider and had to set up a new system etc. I hate doing stuff like this but the fact I am able to answer you all means the shenanigans was worth it ...The cream looks like its the one in the bucket but now in assorted flavours. It's lovely. wish they would do a bucket TSV.

The cream is very rich and far far too good for the body but hey why not. I bought loads on eBay the huge tubs for around a tenner each. Gave all my daughters a tub each for them and the grands. I have a secret stash. I missed out on this offer on Q sadly.

Sorry just got your messages. Changed internet provider and had to set up a new system etc. I hate doing stuff like this but the fact I am able to answer you all means the shenanigans was worth it ...The cream looks like its the one in the bucket but now in assorted flavours. It's lovely. wish they would do a bucket TSV.
The cream is very rich and far far too good for the body but hey why not. I bought loads on eBay the huge tubs for around a tenner each. Gave all my daughters a tub each for them and the grands. I have a secret stash. I missed out on this offer on Q sadly.
Thanks, boffy. I might try it on certain/exposed bits of my body only rather than all over, if it’s “precious”! I’m pleased I went for it now. I left it a bit late - put it in my basket and almost changed my mind, but confirmed as soon as it said Sold Out. I’m looking forward to trying this stuff!

PS Well done sorting your Internet out.

if your on about the tweakd body cream there are these in a duo https://www.qvcuk.com/Tweakd-Dhatelo-Restore-All-Purpose-Rescue-Cream-Duo.product.245007.html also they have done massive ones like this before https://www.qvcuk.com/Tweakd-Tribal...Purpose-Rescue-Cream-446g.product.241625.html

Latest posts

Back