10/02/22 One Time Only Prices

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I’m showing my ignorance here but that ring is stamped cz. I thought diamonique wasn’t cubic zirconia - am I wrong?

Sadly our cat is not into house-sharing. We rescued him and his sister but sadly his little sister had to be put to sleep (she was only kitten-sized when fully grown then developed FIP). Then we discovered her brother was far happier without her. Sad but true.

I'd say before anyone adopts a bunny read a bunny care forum. I think they require more care than a cat does. They are super-bright and sociable and the girls we've had have been very "opinionated", growling and stamping when they disapprove of something (a lot of things!). They've all been house-bunnies and use a litter tray, but our new garden can't be rabbit proofed and we have foxes, badgers and deer wandering through.

Sadly our cat is not into house-sharing. We rescued him and his sister but sadly his little sister had to be put to sleep (she was only kitten-sized when fully grown then developed FIP). Then we discovered her brother was far happier without her. Sad but true.

I'd say before anyone adopts a bunny read a bunny care forum. I think they require more care than a cat does. They are super-bright and sociable and the girls we've had have been very "opinionated", growling and stamping when they disapprove of something (a lot of things!). They've all been house-bunnies and use a litter tray, but our new garden can't be rabbit proofed and we have foxes, badgers and deer wandering through.
I agree,I had a few rabbits as a child & they require a LOT of care. Way more than a cat. Mine 'free ran' every day & did jumps @ weekends. I loved them so.
It's hilarious when they 'honk'. Mine never did, but she growled once.

Latest posts

Back