10-11mm Tahitian Pearl 45cm Slider Necklace Sterling Silver OTO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

10-11mm Tahitian Pearl 45cm Slider Necklace Sterling Silver
Item Number: 626006
QVC Price £54.00
One Time Only Price £29.96
P&P £3.95

This stunning necklace features a semi-baroque Tahitian pearl, free-running on a highly polished, rhodium-plated sterling silver cable style chain. Subtle and stylish, this necklace is a gorgeous contemporary piece to add timeless elegance to any look.

Luminescent shades - even rarer than the natural dark coloured pearls, which make up the highest proportion of the harvest, the pearl on this piece shines with lavender, green and pink hues, creating a soft and subtle look.

'Queen of pearls' - Tahitian pearls are renowned for being one of nature’s most sought-after creations, admired as pearl royalty for the difficulty of producing these outstanding gems that are natural in colour and shape, and never treated, enhanced or re-cut.

Rare and beautiful - the pearls in these pieces have been collected over the last six harvests and hand selected to ensure quality, with each piece displaying bright lustre and vibrant natural colour that represents the natural beauty of the French Polynesian islands.

Semi-baroque cultured pearl: 1 x (10mm - 11mm) - sourced from Tahiti
Highly polished, rhodium-plated sterling silver
Lobster clasp fastening
Length: 45cm (17.7")

About Tahitian pearls:
Tahiti's dark pearl harvest is renowned world-wide for creating immaculate natural colours, lustre and beauty. Highly-valued because of their rarity, the culturing process for Tahitian Pearls dictates a smaller volume output - they can never be mass-produced because the oyster can only produce one pearl at a time

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.626006

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought the far superior version of a Tahitian pearl drop and diamond with white gold chain, for less than £100 when it was a tsv, back in the day !!!! Tahitian pearl in silver, Tanzanite in silver, diamonds in silver..... all very well, but silver tarnishes.

There seem to be a lot of bad reviews for it with many saying they'll return so I bet those are the ones that will get sent out at this price.

I bought the far superior version of a Tahitian pearl drop and diamond with white gold chain, for less than £100 when it was a tsv, back in the day !!!! Tahitian pearl in silver, Tanzanite in silver, diamonds in silver..... all very well, but silver tarnishes.

Oh I don't find my silver tarnishes. Might be skin type but I find my gold seems to get dirty, but I do clean my jewellery after every wearing and use acid free tissue to wrap some pieces in. I also have a very big jewellery cleaning cloth that I have lined my jewellery box with, maybe that helps,don't know.

Latest posts

Back