10p Piece

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

apple

Registered Shopper
I was just reading on the Liz Earle thread where someone recommended that the correct amount of c&p to use was the classic '10p coin' size. How often have we heard that over our years of watching QVC?. It reminded me of something I heard just before Xmas. AY was presenting the Tangle Teezer and she said that when she uses the Richard Ward conditioner/mask thing, she usually has to use 3 tablespoons but using the teezer this can be reduced to 1 tablespoon so saving us money. Yes i did say TABLESPOON (S). Bet the tablespoons weren't mentioned in the Richard Ward shows. I always thought on QVC you only needed a pin pricks worth of eyecream for both eyes, a 5p size amount of mosturiser, and never more than a 10p size amount of shampoo/conditioner. And i always got the impression hair products would work fine without the additional necessity of a tangle teezer. Then again I didn't realise you also need a clarisonic to get your 5p size potions and lotions to work effectively.

Do you stick to the coinage rules or go mad with the tablespoons?

No, it takes me long enough to apply everything without measuring it out first. I squeeze out a dollop of what i'm using and take it from there

Good job Q have the RW tangle teaser copy or else AY would still be saying the elasticiser is the best. No end to the genius flogging techniques, buy this to save on that.

I dollop creams by sight satisfaction be they face or hair products.

I like everything half price! It's generally nonsense anyway - c&p comes out like a Mr. Whippee so by the time that reaches the size of a 10p piece you've got a whole stack of them - call it 50p more like. A large tablespoon of common sense generally does the trick.

I find in Liz Earle's C & P i ususally do two pumps, and at the minute i'm using elemis and i use two pumps of that,

but mayble i'm heavy handed ~)

Huh?

Just as long as y'all don't go Euro! Had to adapt from nickel/dime/quarter/loonie. And Snarly's way too old (and decrepit) now to 'change' her ways. [pun intended]

I generally do one pump of C&P/Elemis Pro Radiance and if it doesn't come in a pump like Gatineau then I do the equivalent by sight.

Latest posts

Back