12/03/23 One Time Only Prices

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I had a look at these disk lights when I saw SCW’s post and thought they looked good and not a bad price. I would want more than four, though, and two sets with P&P would be £35.84. So I looked on Amazon and see there are lots of similar solar lights quite a bit cheaper. Some have good reviews as well.

Is Bell & Howell a particularly good make? If anyone has such lights from Q or elsewhere, could I have views, please?

I had a look at these disk lights when I saw SCW’s post and thought they looked good and not a bad price. I would want more than four, though, and two sets with P&P would be £35.84. So I looked on Amazon and see there are lots of similar solar lights quite a bit cheaper. Some have good reviews as well.

Is Bell & Howell a particularly good make? If anyone has such lights from Q or elsewhere, could I have views, please?
I bought loads from Poundland for you guess it a pound. They were good but I dont like this style of lighting plus imo they dont give off enough light. You also got the little stake still not for me

I bought loads from Poundland for you guess it a pound. They were good but I dont like this style of lighting plus imo they dont give off enough light. You also got the little stake still not for me
Thanks, boffy. That’s not very promising. I am going off the idea from what you say but I’ll give it more thought and carefully check out more of the reviews.

Thanks, boffy. That’s not very promising. I am going off the idea from what you say but I’ll give it more thought and carefully check out more of the reviews.
I ordered these when a TSV a while back & only 4 worked, had to ask for returns form etc.

Latest posts

Back