14/02/22 - 20/02/22 Big Deals

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

14/02/22 - 20/02/22 Big Deals

Dannii Minogue Perfection Cornelli Design Jumper
Ahuhu 3 Piece Thickening Caffeine Collection
Centigrade Lightweight Gilet with Detachable Hood with Faux Fur Trim
Doctor Seaweed Weed & Wonderful Menopause Plus Supplements 120 Capsules 4 Month Supply

Ahuhu 3 Piece Thickening Caffine Collection Big Deal Price £39.98 + £3.95 post

Single

Auto-Delivery

• x Caffeine Thickening Shampoo (500ml) RRP £30 + post
  • 1 x Caffeine Thickening Conditioner (500ml) RRP £30 + post
  • 1 x Style and Finish Hairspray Strong Hold & Shine Caffeine (300ml) RRP £24 + post
Total RRP £84 + post

Dannii Minogue Perfection Slogan Jumper Big Deal Price £36.98 + post

Petite

Regular

Ahuhu 3 Piece Thickening Caffine Collection Big Deal Price £39.98 + £3.95 post

Single

Auto-Delivery

• x Caffeine Thickening Shampoo (500ml) RRP £30 + post
  • 1 x Caffeine Thickening Conditioner (500ml) RRP £30 + post
  • 1 x Style and Finish Hairspray Strong Hold & Shine Caffeine (300ml) RRP £24 + post
Total RRP £84 + post

Dannii Minogue Perfection Slogan Jumper Big Deal Price £36.98 + post

Petite

Regular
Check out Danni's jumper - There's a couple of reasons why it's on a deal . Firstly it's an eyewatering £52 presumably with £3.95 p&p added and I doubt they had very many takers at that price. There isn't any reviews, so that's pretty telling. I very much doubt whether they'll get many takers at the deal price either!
The biggest turn off I believe, would be the slogan! Now don't get me wrong, I've nothing against a slogan jumper or T per se, but I don't know anybody, young, old or in between who would wear something with the word "Perfection" emblazoned across the front! Talk about setting yourself up for a fall! If you're young and slim, you'll look conceited, older and slim, you'll also look conceited, and slightly ridiculous, anyone else will just look absolutely ridiculous!

This is taken from the website ....Perfect style - based on Dannii Minogue's own lyrics 'Perfection', this piece sings with cool, casual confidence and the block colour design pairs fabulously with the bold slogan at the front. Whether you rock it with trainers and slim-fit jeans or over your favourite shirt, it's sure to turn heads and win admiration.

For the reasons I stated above - I very much doubt it!

Check out Danni's jumper - There's a couple of reasons why it's on a deal . Firstly it's an eyewatering £52 presumably with £3.95 p&p added and I doubt they had very many takers at that price. There isn't any reviews, so that's pretty telling. I very much doubt whether they'll get many takers at the deal price either!
The biggest turn off I believe, would be the slogan! Now don't get me wrong, I've nothing against a slogan jumper or T per se, but I don't know anybody, young, old or in between who would wear something with the word "Perfection" emblazoned across the front! Talk about setting yourself up for a fall! If you're young and slim, you'll look conceited, older and slim, you'll also look conceited, and slightly ridiculous, anyone else will just look absolutely ridiculous!

This is taken from the website ....Perfect style - based on Dannii Minogue's own lyrics 'Perfection', this piece sings with cool, casual confidence and the block colour design pairs fabulously with the bold slogan at the front. Whether you rock it with trainers and slim-fit jeans or over your favourite shirt, it's sure to turn heads and win admiration.

the reason why there is no reviews is because its acutally brand new & only appeared on the website last night

Regards to people telling all that they are perfect, one only has to see sm to be drowned in such conceit & arrogance wrapped up as 'self love' , #different times :-/

I wonder if the Dr Seaweed and Wonderful Menopause Plus Supplements are for women only and/or those who claim to be female - must take on board all types these days …

I actually don't 'object' to the Danni jumper and see it as being conceited by the wearer. I don't have any intention of purchasing it as I have plenty of lightweight jumpers so would be a pointless purchase, but if someone gave it to me I would wear it because to me is it more reflective of strength. Very few people can fulfil the ideal of what is considered 'perfection' and even that is subjective, so I would wear it to showcase that I'm happy with who I am and I don't need to change that for anyone.

Latest posts

Back