14/05/22 One Time Only Prices

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tempting, one for me, 2 for gifts, but almost £4 PP!

Also I think they use those tiny button cells. I generally won't buy torches that don't use rechargeable or standard AA or AAA.

He said that his are made of aluminium, but my latest is made of titanium (lighter than aluminium but stronger than steel, as used in Formula 1 racing cars).

He was boasting that his torch was about 200 lumens, but one of my new ones is 4200 lumens.

But (don't tell anyone) I've spent £600 on torches in the last 6 months, but all superb quality and very bright, or have unique features.

Last edited:
Tempting, one for me, 2 for gifts, but almost £4 PP!

Also I think they use those tiny button cells. I generally won't buy torches that don't use rechargeable or standard AA or AAA.

He said that his are made of aluminium, but my latest is made of titanium (lighter than aluminium but stronger than steel, as used in Formula 1 racing cars).

He was boasting that his torch was about 200 lumens, but one of my new ones is 4200 lumens.

But (don't tell anyone) I've spent £600 on torches in the last 6 months, but all superb quality and very bright, or have unique features.
>>or have unique features

>>Excellent, for which to shine on/up/at other(s) unique features.

First rule of Torch Club: There is no Torch Club.

Latest posts

Back