RRP £75 + post each

Total RRP £150 + post
Auto-Delivery

UKLash Eyelash Conditioning Serum 3ml Duo £62.94 Delivered

Single

Auto-Delivery

RRP £37.99 + post each

Total RRP £75.98 + post

Homedics Stretch Plus Back Stretching Mat with Truheat Big Deal Price £174.96 + post

I've been on a "stretching" apparatus at my physio and it's a big heavy-duty bit of kit. I'm not sure this would have enough welly for my use but I'll have a watch. The physio one has an A shaped piece under the knees which then progressively "stretches" me from hip to knee. Feels good and makes a difference!
I suspect an inversion machine might work but I'd barf tilted backwards, even the dentist chair is a bit of a roller-coaster for me. (balance & inner ear issues)

£99 😵for 2 months supplements? And that’s at the special deal price….
Is anyone seriously considering them?

😮 for 2 months supply? Definitely not me. Besides that I thought you needed to take supplements for more than a couple of months to start to see any results so surely you’d need to keep buying 🤔 and they’re £75 for a months supply on Elemis.com.

Plus they haven't the wherewithal to list the ingredients ....of an ingestible product (at least not last time I looked on the Q site)

Bellends
There’s a pdf link in small print with a list of the ingredients just under the ‘description’ heading.

Latest posts

Back