19/12/22 - 25/12/22 Big Deals

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

19/12/22 - 25/12/22 Big Deals

Percy & Reed 4 Piece Give Me Strength Complete Hair Regime Big Deal Price £39.98 + £3.95 post

• 1 x Give Me Strength Strengthening Shampoo (250ml) RRP £21 + post
  • 1 x Give Me Strength Strengthening Conditioner (250ml) RRP £21 + post
  • 1 x Give Me Strength Strengthening Hair Mask (50ml) RRP £9 + post
  • 1 x Give Me Strength Strengthening Scalp Concentrate (50ml) RRP £26 + post
Total RRP £77 + post

Lola 4 Speed Hand Held Massage Gun £49.92 + post

• 1 x Give Me Strength Strengthening Shampoo (250ml) RRP £21 cost £11.98
  • 1 x Give Me Strength Strengthening Conditioner (250ml) RRP £21 cost £11.98
  • 1 x Give Me Strength Strengthening Hair Mask (50ml) RRP £9 cost £5.14
  • 1 x Give Me Strength Strengthening Scalp Concentrate (50ml) RRP £26 cost £14.83
Total RRP £77 cost £43.93 incl p&p used in calculations.

Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

£57!!! For a fleece jacket. And as for £78 at full price 😲. Seriously, Kim’s / Q’s pricing of her whole fleece range is ridiculous. They need to give their heads a wobble.
It's so **** & thin. 9.99 off market?

Didn't she get the memo that it's all at Sherpa fleece right now?

£57!!! For a fleece jacket. And as for £78 at full price 😲. Seriously, Kim’s / Q’s pricing of her whole fleece range is ridiculous. They need to give their heads a wobble.
The black, red and the navy look like something you'd be given for free by your employer, all that's missing is a corporate logo! NOBODY needs to pay that sort of money for a thin zip up fleece and I'm talking about the lower price. If anyone needs to give their heads a wobble then it's the clowns who actually go ahead and buy one!
Having tried the Prices candles, yes that's a good deal but I've still got eight to go on my winter collection and to be honest I don't really tend to burn candles in spring/summer. When I run out I might buy some more, but they often do these deals on Prices candles so I'll wait and see what's on offer next year, no point in filling my cupboards for the sake of it now.

Wow. Can’t believe the price of a fleece jacket. I have two I got from Peacocks quite a few years ago for under a tenner each.
I know there’s inflation but they are taking the mick.
These are all over the high street for much less.
To think they are supposed to be special deals.

Looks like something Primark would sell for under a tenner. Oh and its not a jacket its a fleece top.

Latest posts

Back