2 new QVC presenters

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wonder if they are replacing Sara who hasn't been on QVC for 18 months, and Claudia who went on Maternity leave a year ago.

Is someone else leaving ??

Can we live in hope that JF of Chuntley may be throwing in the towel ?:happy:

Wonder if they are replacing Sara who hasn't been on QVC for 18 months, and Claudia who went on Maternity leave a year ago.

That was my suspicion - that maybe one or both of Sara and Cloudier was going...they need some new blood presenting I think, liven things up a bit, though I did like Sara very much.

From those teeny tiny clips and first impressions they both seem to be ok and speak nicely.

Majority of women presenters now I think, outnumbering the men. Must be to relieve them of having to do too many of the 'women's' items /hours perhaps. Charlie doing the personal shaver hour, a bit too blush making for me - call me old fashioned...but that lady waving her arms up in the air and shaving....ohhhh no....

I know 'old fashioned!' stop it!

Also Ali Keenan is, unfortunately, absent from our screens due to her illness - hopefully she will be back soon! - so perhaps QVC feels it needs to bring a new presenter in on a temporary basis to cover the hours that the remaining presenters don't perhaps want to do.

From those teeny tiny clips and first impressions they both seem to be ok and speak nicely.

Majority of women presenters now I think, outnumbering the men. Must be to relieve them of having to do too many of the 'women's' items /hours perhaps. Charlie doing the personal shaver hour, a bit too blush making for me - call me old fashioned...but that lady waving her arms up in the air and shaving....ohhhh no....

I know 'old fashioned!' stop it!

I know what you mean. Saw Charlie with the woman talking about the gadget for pelvic floor exercises. Some things should be left among the women!!

Emm early days i suppose but not fussed on the sugary Anna - bit Catherine Huntley for my liking. I like Carmel - have seen her on some of the roulette programmes i think?

I know what you mean. Saw Charlie with the woman talking about the gadget for pelvic floor exercises. Some things should be left among the women!!

i was stunned when she claimed her gadget gave you much better orgasms and how much her husband liked it.... stunned i tell ya...........:sweat:

have to say they both look like bimbos to me. dunno about shouty but carmel was getting faster and faster and faster on her way to learn about what fashion ranges qvc have. never ceases to amaze me they always seem to employ people with not the slightest interest in the channel who've clearly never even watched it!

wish they'd employ more men - at least they're not screechy.

I don't think Carmel will be popular on QVC tbh as Miceal gets a lot of stick on the QVC Facebook page for shouting and as Carmel (as I remember) used to shout whilst presenting on the Sit-Up channels , If she doesn't reign the "shoutyness" in then I can see complaints coming QVC's way...

I have seen carmel on the other channels and imo is a bit cheap for QVC. I also cant understand a word she is saying.. Much prefer Sara. Hope she comes back. Who hires these people??

Mmm I will reserve final judgement until they are on air but first impressions Anna is a little bit "little girly" for me twittering on ab out getting lost and Carmel is going to be in for a big dissapointment as he say s she loves fashion!

Have to be honest and say I never really liked Sara although I know a lot of people did her voice just really grated on me, I do miss Ali Keenan and Claudia. It will be interesting to see how these two get on at QVC

Latest posts

Back