Rio Pore Perfection Skincare System
Phase Eight Zola Abstract Print Top
Hotel Chocolat Extra Thick Easter Egg & 48 Piece Chocolate Bunny Selectors

Photo of the Hotel Chocolat set

Attachments

• 816245.jpeg
    816245.jpeg
    156.6 KB · Views: 133
Hotel Chocolat Extra Thick Easter Egg & 48 Piece Chocolate Bunny Selectors Big Deal Price £39.98 + post
Mmmmm, I may have to point OH in this direction. He’s bought me one of their eggs for the last few years. So for a few extra ££ we could have the bunnies as well.
Yes, the eggs are expensive but they do last a few days. Even I can’t get through them quickly.
Large Cadbury buttons for me …
I was sorting out some handbags once and found a large bag of giant buttons I’d forgotten I’d bought in one of them. It was like Christmas come early…

I am not sure this is very good value, the main egg is £30 and so you are paying £10 plus £5 postage for the extra bits. Not exactly a bargain.
The extra bits are £4.50 (3 for £12) for packs of 6 so the 8 packs would be £35.
So does work out at pretty good value. Although, yes it’s still expensive chocolate. But then I don’t spend money on booze or fags so “horses for courses” and all that….

We haven’t finished our HC Christmas TSV yet.
Plus also hubby bought a big box at Christmas that he thought was biscuits no reading glasses on, so ended up as chocolates.
We also ended up with one of those big tub of chocolate as a gift.
But I really do much prefer a midget gem. 😂😂😂

Latest posts

Back