22/02/21 - 28/02/21 Big Deal Prices

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

JML Contour 2 in 1 Leg Relief Inflatable Wedge Big Deal Price £19.98 + post

Gatineau Age Benefit 4 Piece Daily Skincare Collection Big Deal Price £71.97 + post

200ml Transforming Cream Cleanser RRP £36 + post
150ml Alkessence Mist RRP £39 + post
30ml Age Benefit Cream RRP £56 + post
30ml Age Benefit Night Elixir RRP £69 + post

if sizes are Correct total RRP is £200 + post

But it’s a penny cheaper as a Big Deal from QVC, shopperholic, you silly thing! I thought you had an eye for a saving! ;)

Ahhhh but, and it’s a big but, if you bought two and something else it’s free delivery over £45....see....see....still got it. 🙏😂❤️

Probably pressure from QVC. I'm sure I've seen other brands up their prices (temporarily) when QVC want to appear cheaper.

Sure you have something there. I've seen prices with Q a few pounds cheaper but once P&P added only £1-2 cheaper.

I will say one thing that I know something about Q techniques but don't think much about it. Then out one of you come, Sweep up my thoughts rearrange them in a much better order. Happened twice in one post yesterday. Wish you could organise my To_Do list as good. Any takers?

I knew a lady and husband who bought a property to convert to a posh B&B doing the work themselves.
Each week they did a to do list for the weekend as he worked away and it was only weekends the work could be done.

At the end of each weekend “his” list was half completed but “hers” was always complete. This went on for some weeks with him becoming despondent that he never got his bits finished.

It eventually came out that she did a job, wrote it on the list, and crossed it out, Bob’s your uncle, whereas he did the list, did the job, crossed it off with those not completed still there for the following weekend.

Last edited:
Sure you have something there. I've seen prices with Q a few pounds cheaper but once P&P added only £1-2 cheaper.

I will say one thing that I know something about Q techniques but don't think much about it. Then out one of you come, Sweep up my thoughts rearrange them in a much better order. Happened twice in one post yesterday. Wish you could organise my To_Do list as good. Any takers?
No one will own up, but we know who they are......;):censored:

Shame about the huge blocky heels. Also, I would definitely get rubbing leading to broken skin across the big toes where the peep-toe edge is. Why am I even commenting? Obviously not for me! Shoe obsession!
I know they're popular..but personally I can't stand the look of Moda in Pelle footwear..most of the designs look like shovels, and the prices are ridiculous!

Gatineau big deal

ml for ml

Transforming Cream Cleanser (200ml) - £36 direct cost £9.87
Alkessence IonActive Alkaline Soothing Mist (150ml) - £39 direct cost £10.69
Age Benefit Integral Regenerating Cream Dry Skin (50ml) - £98 direct if 50ml cost £26.86
Age Benefit Ultra-Regenerating Night Elixir (15ml) - £104 direct cost £28.50

Total £277 cost £75.92 incl p&p used in calculations
Thanks SCW for RRP prices on earlier post.

JML Contour 2 in 1 Leg Relief Inflatable Wedge Big Deal Price £19.98 + post

Gatineau Age Benefit 4 Piece Daily Skincare Collection Big Deal Price £71.97 + post

200ml Transforming Cream Cleanser RRP £36 + post
150ml Alkessence Mist RRP £39 + post
30ml Age Benefit Cream RRP £56 + post
30ml Age Benefit Night Elixir RRP £69 + post

if sizes are Correct total RRP is £200 + post
Hope everyone is staying safe and keeping well. I got an email from Gatineau where the Big Deal Price is listed as £69.96. Not that I’m buying but have emailed them to say QVC us marginally higher. 🤦🏾‍♀️

Hope everyone is staying safe and keeping well. I got an email from Gatineau where the Big Deal Price is listed as £69.96. Not that I’m buying but have emailed them to say QVC us marginally higher. 🤦🏾‍♀️
Just checked & I have the same email, oops!

its happened with other companies in the past they email one price & when it goes live the Q offer is different its why i dont believe a price till i see it on the website though its still a cracking deal even if the Q Big Deal price is still subject to change just like TSV prices do

its happened with other companies in the past they email one price & when it goes live the Q offer is different its why i dont believe a price till i see it on the website though its still a cracking deal even if the Q Big Deal price is still subject to change just like TSV prices do

We all make mistakes. 😜

Latest posts

Back