22/02/21 - 28/02/21 Big Deal Prices

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

its happened with other companies in the past they email one price & when it goes live the Q offer is different its why i dont believe a price till i see it on the website though its still a cracking deal even if the Q Big Deal price is still subject to change just like TSV prices do
You can't believe a price even if you see it on the website, as the recent Philip Kingsley fiasco clearly demonstrates.

that was a very very clear mistake & TBH i knew it shouldnt of been posted from previous mistakes like that, that they were never going to honour it

But they honoured the Culinary Concepts mistake, and I’ve read about people getting charged for an SBC set that was priced £25 lower and them honouring it, so I suppose it’s whoever is sorting the problem at the time, and obviously how many ordered. Everyone who ordered it knew it was a mistake they’re not stupid, but for £4 it was worth a go.

I know they're popular..but personally I can't stand the look of Moda in Pelle footwear..most of the designs look like shovels, and the prices are ridiculous!
I love shoes, always have but there is just something about the Moda in Pelle ones that never seem to appeal to me. Mind you I am not fond of those clumpy heels either. Not elegant at all.

Latest posts

Back