5pm Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner demo

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Akimbo

Fluffy
Paul Herrington is currently trying to demo the gel eyeliner on the Blonde model who has no visible eyelid! I wonder whether it's Paul making a pig's ear of the application or it's just that she's not got the ideal eye shape to show it...the brunette model has the same eye-shape. QVC should try to use different models with different features not just hair colour imho. Because the top-eyeliner didn't show on the blonde model PH was piling it on underneath the lower lashes and along the water-line making her eyes appear smaller still!

Rant over

Jude xx

Agree she looked better in the before shot...made my eyes water seeing floaty bits of liner drifting across the white of her eye!

He's turning Ren-Ay into the tin-man with multiple shimmer brick applications now!

Jude xx

..and we also had to hear AY's story of falling down the ski slope and arriving arse first at the bottom with her Bobbi Brown eyeliner still intact...

I've been using the gel eyeliner myself of late, I've yet to fall on my posterior and check the mirror to see whether it's migrated, but I'll let you all know. (but it is VERY good eyeliner I must say :nod: )

I forgot to tune in today but checked the reviews to see what I missed. What, no new items????!! :mysmilie_503: I was hoping for some face powder at least, but no, more boring bone eyeshadows and more eyeliners than you can shake a bone at. :mysmilie_490:

Why are they on so often if they keep peddling the same stuff but in different combo's "bran new today for you"? Grr!!

Yes, Alibeth they did overdo the first lot of models - it was the blusher - it would surely be easy to just start off lightly then apply a tiny bit more if it was too pale for the studio lights. And, yes cavegirl the gel eyeliners are great (have used those smashbox little pallettes but thought the bobbie brown ones looked great).

I just vbox the Bobbi Brown shows instead of watching as there's never anything different to tune in live to see.
I understand the comment but thought the blonde model was really pretty, she seem to me to have a look of Di Stewart Sky Sports golf presenter.
Was nice to see someone different rather than the same models they use for the eye look and then the huge lips for the lip look, which I'm never going to look like.

:flower:

I find the Bobbi Brown offer on QVC VERY boring, the same old stuff over & over--- Shimerbricks, bone eye shadow etc etc.The Long Wear Cream Eyeshadows are very good & available in a wide range of colours why not offer more?I was past a BB counter today & they have quite a range of new palettes
( expensive) but just the sort of thing QVC could offer on easypay.Maybe the company (BB) restrict what they( QVC) sell, it's more like an outlet ( without outlet prices!)

I must say my bit what was going on with shiny plate face renay now shes always shiny but you could of done a fry up on that face and the make up was not exactly flattering it made her skin look awful

I find the Bobbi Brown offer on QVC VERY boring, the same old stuff over & over--- Shimerbricks, bone eye shadow etc etc.The Long Wear Cream Eyeshadows are very good & available in a wide range of colours why not offer more?I was past a BB counter today & they have quite a range of new palettes
( expensive) but just the sort of thing QVC could offer on easypay.Maybe the company (BB) restrict what they( QVC) sell, it's more like an outlet ( without outlet prices!)

Yes the new christmas collections are out now on counter. Any palettes they get are old stock, some two years since they appeared on a counter.

Now QVC US have had two Bobbi Brown TSVs and auto delivery too, Bobbi herself does the shows. She does come to the UK and appear in Selfridges and Harvey Nichols for masterclasses. So I cannot see why QVC UK cannot have her appear now and then.

If you look at QVC US they have a wide range of her range, so Estee Lauder who own BB do let QVC have a proper selection.

Thanks Donna :mysmilie_502:, it's exactly what I was going to say about BB on QVC US. Not sure if the fact that the numbers of units they can sell in UK (QVC) is far less than the US and there for affects the selection over here?! In US they sell in the thousands per item rather than hundreds, so maybe that's why they have BB TSV's over there. But than again, LG, Mally, etc. manage to offer good deals to both US and UK QVC??! I am still confused...:confused:

Apart from that, BB prices on QVC UK are not that much better than department stores, with the odd exception of a brush and a half mascara thrown in here and there. My money is safe for now, I rather buy in store and save postage.

He's turning Ren-Ay into the tin-man with multiple shimmer brick applications now!

Jude xx

And AY followed suit, looking like the doll in a music box from Chitty Chitty. She looked like she applied the whole rose quartz shimmer brick she was harping on about needing, needing, needing, not wanting, needing, needing, needing. Life and get I think.

Latest posts

Back