9am EMU boot show

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ERICS MUM

Registered Shopper
They are not really my style but I'm watching while eating my shredded wheats.

Anne Dawson looks lovely in the bright blue dress and pearls, they give her face more of a glow than do the neutral beiges and greys she often wears.

Sam the guest is very good, with a calm and clear voice. Wonder if she would have adopted this as her presenting style if she had won the competition ? I'm not keen on Craig's loud, chaotic and over-animated presenting style.

Linda

PS just noticed the price of the EMU girls' pumps £50 :mysmilie_81:. Do mums really pay that much for kids footwear nowadays ?

I agree about Sam, I think she's lovely and gets the information across in a very watchable way. I do like Craig as well though.

As for £50 for children's shoes I've no idea though it sounds a heck of a lot for something that will only fit for a limited time.

Ann looked lovely in that blue outfit, I think it was a Kim Parrish one. It really did make her look so bright and cheered up. I really quite like her, she's not a bimbo airhead dollybird and she always does try and make the best of herself. I also like Sam too - she makes a great guest and would have made a brilliant presenter if she'd won the comp...

I don't know why anyone would buy from QVC when you can buy direct from EMU.
We ordered EMU boots direct from EMU and paid £54. They were sent from New Zealand with 4 days, gift wrapped and customs and tax prepaid.

QVC had the same boots on and wanted £100+ and £5.95 P&P

Look om the EMU website before ordering from QVC!

Link here: http://www.uggbootshop.co.uk/

we got them online last year for silly money...about 20 quid a pair from ama**n...what a bargain...wore mine all winter and they are so warm and lovely
and I agree with the poster Ann looked great in hers

Latest posts

Back