A complete change of career

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes he was but sadly he passed away in 2005, too soon and too young at just 56 years old.
That's my age right now. It's too young. By the sound of your hubby, losing him was a loss to you and your family. He sounds like a man of character and humanity.

As the saying goes : Better to have loved and lost, than to never have loved at all.

Thanks guys. Yes I`ve been very lucky to have had 2 good men in my life. The late Mr V and the current Mr V were/are men with good old fashioned attitudes to being caring, gentle, and of good character.
I never ever thought I would marry again because I was married to my late husband for 32 years before he passed away but I met a kindred soul with the second Mr V who had loved and lost in the same way I had. We both understood what the other had gone through and we talk about our late spouses with much love but without even a drop of jealousy and give each other space when their birthdays and anniversaries of their deaths come around and we just want to remember the past but never with regret about the present.

Was this the miner husband V?
Sorry, meant to add that what he did was very dangerous, so very brave.

At Mr B's couisins funeral - a big lad - one of the lowerers actually 'fell in' to the grave. When Mr B told me, I thought he was having me on & I laughed (I know!) It is like an (alternative) comedy sketch.

Latest posts

Back