A Night In The Cells With The QVCers...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Would somebody kindly tell me how to Thank you at the bottom of your post because I have to Thank you the long way round. Fantastic post, loved the piccys, never seen them before. I love the twenties, silent films and of course the storyline - what more can I say? Oh yes that's right........THANKYOU :happy: :handshake: :nod:

Would somebody kindly tell me how to Thank you at the bottom of your post because I have to Thank you the long way round. Fantastic post, loved the piccys, never seen them before. I love the twenties, silent films and of course the storyline - what more can I say? Oh yes that's right........THANKYOU :happy: :handshake: :nod:

lol lizdelassa, and thank you for the thank you.

When you are logged in you should be able to see a thanks icon at the bottom of the post you are reading, and if you click on that it will pop up as a thanks below the post in question. Hope that makes sense, and if not, thank you for allowing me to add further confusion to the issue.

clapping3jp.gif

Funny_Pictures_Animated_Dancing_-1.gif

Fantabulous, love, love, loved it. Those beautiful stars still shine awesomely don't they!?

I've been thinking
JC_thinking.gif

..... if I started eating big bowls of rice krispies and went without any sleep for a few nights could I be as creative as you?
afbe0db7f1f867dd932967d9672dba8b.gif

Nah, no chance!
Sad.gif

Brilliant as ever, puss.
54.gif

I've been thinking
JC_thinking.gif

..... if I started eating big bowls of rice krispies and went without any sleep for a few nights could I be as creative as you?
afbe0db7f1f867dd932967d9672dba8b.gif

Nah, no chance!
Sad.gif

Brilliant as ever, puss.
54.gif

The secret, my dear fluffers, is to eat small bowls of rice krispies, and have no sleep at all, and then who knows what creative flights of fancy might ensue? xxxxxxxx

Thank you for the update on the situation Puss - I was really worried we would never know what happened.....................oh dear, does Shady Pines have a spare bed? I think I might need it!:confused::doh:

Latest posts

Back