A Whiff of Old

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I saw an advert today by a Japanese soap manufacturer who sell soap to counteract an 'old person's smell' . It seems that from age 40, people's natural body odour starts progressively to change. I've not heard of this before, and assumed that body odour was due to hygiene issues. What do you bet QVC will get on the band wagon? I can hear AY touting it for all the lovely genders out there.
Talking about all the lovely genders AY had a guest on who dared to mention that a particular item would be an ideal gift for a bridesmaid Holy Moly that was a mistake AY went into overdrive saying that we are not allowed to say that anymore I emailed QVC to say that probably at least 90% of customers would be women I got a reply saying they were sorry for any offence caused.

Talking about all the lovely genders AY had a guest on who dared to mention that a particular item would be an ideal gift for a bridesmaid Holy Moly that was a mistake AY went into overdrive saying that we are not allowed to say that anymore I emailed QVC to say that probably at least 90% of customers would be women I got a reply saying they were sorry for any offence caused.
She is an absolute joke. I no longer watch anything to do with her, she's one of the lot trying their best to cancel women. QVC should take note at their customer's displeasure.

Did I understand you right? Did AY say that recommending a product for bridesmaids is out of order?

Speaking as a male I think this particular person is doing all women a disservice.
QVC should have a word but I don’t think they would have the balls,because she sells to much gloop.
If you all voted with your feet,QVCs
stance would be different,because it’s actually nonsense and quite worrying pushing this agenda all the time.
It’s trying to to say that male and female are not relevant in today’s society!

It was the use of the word bridesmaids that she took offence to. AY said to the lady that we are not allowed to use that word anymore.
Oh ffs... What does the Qualified Beauty Expert require us to call 'bridesmaids' then? "Wedding Attendants', maybe? Better, 'Non-Gendered Wedding Assistants'.

Stupid woman. She reminds me of someone I knew whose favourite occupation used to be policing what other people said around the office. That was until the Christmas party, when she got horribly pissed on cheap wine and was found slumped in a corner, squawking about having to work with 'all those ****** poofs'.

My mum was given a bottle of Tweed as a present and she couldn’t wear it as it gave her a headache plus the fact she thought it smelt revolting. I remember her favourites were Just Musk and Blasé. In the early/mid 70’s everybody seemed to wear fragrances that would now be placed on the cheap shelf in Boots - The Chanels and the like were what you’d see in a cabinet on the Dieppe ferry !
Just Musk and Blasé! Two of my favourites, and I remember loving Stevie B and Dana Tabu. My first foray into expensive perfume was Rive Gauche, in a wonderful Silver, Blue and Black canister. My older sisters were Yardley fans - I can remember them squabbling over Freesia and Bond Street! Happy Days 🥰

Just Musk and Blasé! Two of my favourites, and I remember loving Stevie B and Dana Tabu. My first foray into expensive perfume was Rive Gauche, in a wonderful Silver, Blue and Black canister. My older sisters were Yardley fans - I can remember them squabbling over Freesia and Bond Street! Happy Days 🥰
Rive Gauche was my mum's first foray into expensive perfume.....and yep I used to nick it!

Oh ffs... What does the Qualified Beauty Expert require us to call 'bridesmaids' then? "Wedding Attendants', maybe? Better, 'Non-Gendered Wedding Assistants'.

Stupid woman. She reminds me of someone I knew whose favourite occupation used to be policing what other people said around the office. That was until the Christmas party, when she got horribly pissed on cheap wine and was found slumped in a corner, squawking about having to work with 'all those ****** poofs'.
Ha-ha.

Speaking as a male I think this particular person is doing all women a disservice.
QVC should have a word but I don’t think they would have the balls,because she sells to much gloop.
If you all voted with your feet,QVCs
stance would be different,because it’s actually nonsense and quite worrying pushing this agenda all the time.
It’s trying to to say that male and female are not relevant in today’s society!
Totally, and let's face it the majority of their customers are women, and not only that, women who grew up in an age when they had to fight for their rights....talk about biting the hand that feeds you, but of course unless people vote with their feet, she'll blather on regardless!

Totally, and let's face it the majority of their customers are women, and not only that, women who grew up in an age when they had to fight for their rights....talk about biting the hand that feeds you, but of course unless people vote with their feet, she'll blather on regardless!
I emailed QVC to say that probably at least 90% of customers would be women I got a reply saying they were sorry for any offence caused.

Latest posts

Back