Absence of US brand owners

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm sure Patrick has said many times he now lives in London, I think with his partner. He should be on more as he's a good watch, however, the Quacker products are now way over priced and I'm not sure they sell as well. I've seen him as a BA on other brands though.

CC
Patrick and Jenny Blackhurst are my favourite fashion guests, with Imogen of Joules a close runner up. They all can describe the fabric(ations !), cut and fit of garments, which is what we need to know.

Julia Roberts has to be the best QVC fashion presenter by a mile, she can comment on the cut and tailoring of garments and often uses dressmakers terms that I remember from when I made my own clothes.

Patrick and Jenny Blackhurst are my favourite fashion guests, with Imogen of Joules a close runner up. They all can describe the fabric(ations !), cut and fit of garments, which is what we need to know.

Julia Roberts has to be the best QVC fashion presenter by a mile, she can comment on the cut and tailoring of garments and often uses dressmakers terms that I remember from when I made my own clothes.
Can't say I am over keen on Jenny Blackhurst she never stops talking.

I agree that Julia is the best fashion presenter. She's had years of experience. Patrick also gives useful information. Imo, Jenny is unreliable in her comments. She often contradicts herself. However, she has a pleasant presentation style. Chatty and friendly. But I don't believe everything she says.

I got an email offering 15% off all Laura Geller products, valid until midnight tonight. It is GELX15.

(Ive got the marble lipsticks coming!)

I think he's long gone. I didn't care for him either, although I did buy two of his coats which were worth the price.
I looked him up, he married his partner several years back, but I also noticed that he is very much still on the go, so obviously he is just not selling here, but no mention if he is selling outside of USA. He is still on QVC USA,

Latest posts

Back