Adesso Footwear TSV 07/08/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Adesso Lola Stretch Weave Pull On Shoe with Metallic Detail TSV 07/08/17
Item Number: 167863
QVC Price £32.00
Todays Special Value Price £25.98
P&P £3.95

Currently only available at QVC UK, these Adesso Lola pull-on shoes have a fully elasticated stretch ribbon design, allowing you to slip them on and off with ease as well as giving your feet some ventilation, plus the soft foam insole moulds to the shape of your foot for maximum comfort. Say goodbye to the hassle of laces and buckles; these stylish shoes are so easy to slip on as you're running out of the door!

Pure all-day comfort - the soft foam insoles make you feel like you're walking on air and they also provide added support and grip, whilst the soft and flexible heel counter provides added comfort without rubbing.

Precious metals - available in a choice of five versatile colours, there really is something for everyone. Each colour option also has metallic detail running through the design for some extra style appeal.

Sizing tip - if you're a half size, go up a size
Outer and inner: textile; sole: manmade
Heel height: 15mm

Colour options:

Navy/ Silver
Black/ Silver
Bronze
Metallic Bordo
Grey/ Silver

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.167863

Adesso Lola Stretch Weave Pull On Shoe with Metallic Detail TSV 07/08/17
Item Number: 167863
QVC Price £32.00
Todays Special Value Price £25.98
P&P £3.95

Currently only available at QVC UK, these Adesso Lola pull-on shoes have a fully elasticated stretch ribbon design, allowing you to slip them on and off with ease as well as giving your feet some ventilation, plus the soft foam insole moulds to the shape of your foot for maximum comfort. Say goodbye to the hassle of laces and buckles; these stylish shoes are so easy to slip on as you're running out of the door!

Pure all-day comfort - the soft foam insoles make you feel like you're walking on air and they also provide added support and grip, whilst the soft and flexible heel counter provides added comfort without rubbing.

Precious metals - available in a choice of five versatile colours, there really is something for everyone. Each colour option also has metallic detail running through the design for some extra style appeal.

Sizing tip - if you're a half size, go up a size
Outer and inner: textile; sole: manmade
Heel height: 15mm

Colour options:

Navy/ Silver
Black/ Silver
Bronze
Metallic Bordo
Grey/ Silver

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.167863

That link doesn't work.

Not a fan of stretch elastic straps as they cut into me, would rather have straps which can be moved smaller/larger as required. The one pair of shoes I purchased from this brand went in the bin after 2 short wears purely because of the stretch straps.

Against my own rules bought a lovely glittery pair of sandles last week - everything was very comfortable footbed wise etc but very soon the stretch straps had cut into me and my feet hadn't even started to swell in heat as it was a cool dry day.

I had to return the last pair of Adessos because the elastic didnt have enough give and were a bit tight to start with in my normal size. I have slim feet but they swell as the day goes on.

The models demonstrating these shoes had broad feet so you could see their feet were literally spilling over the sole, almost touching the floor because there was no structure to these hideous shoes, ooooh yuk! Should change their name to AdessNO. :mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back