Advice please...........beauty product

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Vikki

Registered Shopper
Hi ladies

I'm reaching the big 4-0 and have lost some weight recently, can anyone recommend some lifting type face potion that actually works? Don't need plumping or anti-wrinkle, just lifting.

Thanks in advance

V

:wave:

Hi ladies

I'm reaching the big 4-0 and have lost some weight recently, can anyone recommend some lifting type face potion that actually works? Don't need plumping or anti-wrinkle, just lifting.

Thanks in advance

V

:wave:

hi try alpha-h. i have lost over 10 stones and my face was looking a bit harrased. the liquid gold works literally instantly in firming and clarifying the skin.use it neat 3 times a weel at night with no moisturiser.
during the day i love the rejuvinating cream very hydrating quite rich but dont get any breakouts myself. qvc mbg should help.
for the neck try philosophy do an excellent neck and but cream. very odd texture but it literally holds everything in place including my f cup bust lol.
good luck with your weight loss.:clapping:

Gatineau do the Defi lift 3D range - there is a serum and a moisturiser in the range as well as an eye product as well. The moisturiser is quite good.

Congrats on your weight loss.

Decleor Prolagene Gel is excellent at firming and lifting.
Neck wise, Clientele neck cream is awesome, but get it from ebay much cheaper than QVC.

Gatineau do the Defi lift 3D range - there is a serum and a moisturiser in the range as well as an eye product as well. The moisturiser is quite good.

I second to that, as well. The Perfect design/3D serum and moisturiser make a difference, BUT don't expect a miracle with any of the creams, though. They can only help so much.
For additional help to cosmetics I recommend Carole Maggio's facercise. It rejuvenates the face quite a bit, however you have to be dedicated to do the exercises twice a day (about 11 mins each time).
As an alternative to these exercises is the Facial Flex which is sold by Rosemary Conley and has good reviews on QVC.com. Our own QVCUK alternatives would be Tua Trend - a bit too pricey and not any better than CM's Facercise IMO (tried both). Also good to a point is the facial massager thingy by Sarah Chapman:http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.219391.cm_scid.KeywordSearch.

Latest posts

Back