Again

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Now where can I find a TV with a very well known branding like......Cello?

Fair be fair though, when I saw Home Entertainment POTD I was expecting a Flip HD camera with enough attachments to make Robocop feel inadequate or the UbiUltrasurfer with Janice three years ago at the launch boring a load of "journalists" with a presentation, not on the surfer but via a laptop....

ooh it's Tom Tom next hour...I wonder if they're up to the Tom Tom 6XL yet with built in Bamix?

bugga it is !!! i thought it was books on CD to listen to whilst walkin the dog....good job i haven't got a dog! :mysmilie_81:

KATHY....it's all yours

Nah, too much craft is bad for me. I was very tempted with the Kyle Kaine Super Hair Pieces, I am saving up for the One Dress by Bobo.:mysmilie_17:

Last edited:
oh no :(
what happened? Or can't it be talked about?
*doesn't want to get anyone into trouble, or me*

I don't think it can be mentioned, but I will tell her you mentioned her :mysmilie_12:

I want an unattractive looking scarf thing that I can wear 4920 different ways, including as a blouse hmmmmm

Fair be fair though, when I saw Home Entertainment POTD I was expecting a Flip HD camera with enough attachments to make Robocop feel inadequate or the UbiUltrasurfer with Janice three years ago at the launch boring a load of "journalists" with a presentation, not on the surfer but via a laptop....

ooh it's Tom Tom next hour...I wonder if they're up to the Tom Tom 6XL yet with built in Bamix?

I don't think I bored them too much.:mysmilie_81:

:mysmilie_81:I didn't think I bored them that much!

Latest posts

Back