Aimee

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Snowstorm

Registered Shopper
Did anyone manage to purchase anything from this range? Each time I tried everything literally sold out live on air. Just looked on Q and amazing as some items are back in stock. Now with pp. Cannot remember if they are still at introductory prices. Noticed only just cheaper than Boots when you include pp. Boots has a free beauty box if you spend more than £20 which includes this range. Any comments or feedback would be helpful.

I did buy some of her range from Boots a while back she seems a lovely person based in Ireland, however I was disappointed that the face palette was made in China, I did like the lip liner and lipstick in one ,not tried the foundation but have ordered the concealer from Q to give it a try.😊

Did anyone manage to purchase anything from this range? Each time I tried everything literally sold out live on air. Just looked on Q and amazing as some items are back in stock. Now with pp. Cannot remember if they are still at introductory prices. Noticed only just cheaper than Boots when you include pp. Boots has a free beauty box if you spend more than £20 which includes this range. Any comments or feedback would be helpful.
Could you give me more details about the free Boots beauty box, please.

Latest posts

Back