ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
A'Kin Anti Ageing Night Time Treats

QVC Price: £31.00
One Time Only Price :£25.60
P&P: £3.95
http://www.qvcuk.com/AKin-Anti-Agei...ml?sc=NVSTNW&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-35-_-208237

This skincare duo contains a moisturising night cream and an oil designed to be applied before moisturiser. Treat your skin to these A'kin products which are made from the finest natural ingredients and are also vegan-friendly.

Contains:
1 x Lavender & Rose Antioxidant Night Creme (50ml) - the soothing scent of lavender is perfect for use at bedtime
1 x Pure Radiance Rosehip Oil (23ml) - helps to fight against free radicals and the signs of ageing

For Gods sake Autumn, STOP IT.
I ****** well want this now as well.

I still blame you for my Elemis & SBC purchases. You're on thin ice in the Marple household!!

For Gods sake Autumn, STOP IT.
I ****** well want this now as well.

I still blame you for my Elemis & SBC purchases. You're on thin ice in the Marple household!!

Sorry Mr M :( Lol , I am tempted by this but im really like the Elemis Tri Enzyme Moisturiser we bought the other week so im resisting.

If it makes you feel better the Akin moisturiser is worth £21 .50 alone and the Rose Hip oil is £16.45 so its a good saving :).

Sorry Mr M :( Lol , I am tempted by this but im really like the Elemis Tri Enzyme Moisturiser we bought the other week so im resisting.

If it makes you feel better the Akin moisturiser is worth £21 .50 alone and the Rose Hip oil is £16.45 so its a good saving :).

I agree with you Autumn. I thought I'd end up sending the Elemis kit back, but even though I'm still not keen on the smell, I really like it.
The only problem is if I like it that much, will I be prepared to pay full price for it in the future when these ones run out?
I honestly don't know. Cheapest I found a 50ml tub was about £52.00 IIRC. Quite expensive IMO, but people must pay it I suppose or it wouldn't be still be on sale.
Decisions/Decisions.

I agree with you Autumn. I thought I'd end up sending the Elemis kit back, but even though I'm still not keen on the smell, I really like it.
The only problem is if I like it that much, will I be prepared to pay full price for it in the future when these ones run out?
I honestly don't know. Cheapest I found a 50ml tub was about £52.00 IIRC. Quite expensive IMO, but people must pay it I suppose or it wouldn't be still be on sale.
Decisions/Decisions.

Haha i was thinking the exact same thing, Im hoping after ive used both pots my skin will have seen a big difference and wont need it anymore so i can move on to something else. Im also mixing it with a little jojoba oil so it will last me longer.

Did you go for the A'kin set in the end Autumn? I didn't bother. Not that I'm shallow, but I didn't like the new guest. What happened to the other lady? I really liked her.

i used to really like A'kin a couple of years ago, they did a hot cloth polish type product along the lines of Spit & Polish that was really nice. dunno, if they still do.

Did you go for the A'kin set in the end Autumn? I didn't bother. Not that I'm shallow, but I didn't like the new guest. What happened to the other lady? I really liked her.

No i didnt , I read some reviews on the moisturiser and it seemed more aimed towards a dryer skin :(. It was a great price though.

Mandy was one of my favourite guests :(

Latest posts

Back