Aldi Cleansing Balm

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ClaireKelly

Registered Shopper
In the latest online leaflet, the cleansing balm is back on Thursday 24th august..and in a new rose balm version as well as the original. £6.99.
Now I didn’t like this at all when I tried it a couple of years ago… but if it’s in my local I might give it another try..

In the latest online leaflet, the cleansing balm is back on Thursday 24th august..and in a new rose balm version as well as the original. £6.99.
Now I didn’t like this at all when I tried it a couple of years ago… but if it’s in my local I might give it another try..
I love the cleansing balm but I can never seem to get it,it never seems to be available on line and our nearest store closed down years ago.
Going to see if I can get it online.

I love the cleansing balm but I can never seem to get it,it never seems to be available on line and our nearest store closed down years ago.
Going to see if I can get it online.
Aldi don’t do the specialbuys online anymore sadly…

It’s their take on the Emma Hardie balm I believe. It’s quite nice actually but I do prefer the EH one to be honest.
Yes it is. There are a couple of reviews where they have been compared.
I found it very greasy.. but would like to try the rose balm

I managed to get the rose version today. Tried it tonight and i like it. It is very rose scented, which did put me off a bit. I also found I needed less than the Elemis balm as it’s quite a greasy texture. Might go back on Sunday and get another one…

Yes I have both versions and they are richer if that makes sense. I like. Managed to get some of their other dupes too. Wonder oil, glow moisturiser, glow foundation, lipsticks. All great.

Yes I have both versions and they are richer if that makes sense. I like. Managed to get some of their other dupes too. Wonder oil, glow moisturiser, glow foundation, lipsticks. All great.
I just went back and got another two of the original balms. Also got a pot of the moisture surge for hubby.

Latest posts

Back