Alison and Julia together on SBC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Rozzy

Registered Shopper
These 2 Queens of QVC were presenting an SBC show together the other night and it was quite entertaining:mysmilie_17:
Alison was talking about her horse and how it had thrown her off at a show the previous day. She was really funny as were JR's responses to her:mysmilie_697:
Sticking my neck out here, I like Alison, ok she's a bit ott but she's down to earth, not afraid to get her hands mucky and isn't exactly your typical beauty expert. She makes me laugh and is quite self-effacing imo:mysmilie_81:

i agree with you alison is a hoot and she does laugh at herself and she is such a good sales person.:mysmilie_696:

i agree with you alison is a hoot and she does laugh at herself and she is such a good sales person.:mysmilie_696:

I quite like Alison as a person, she has a very dry sense of humour & is obviously quick-witted & intelligent, it's just her sales technique that drives me barmy - I don't give a stuff what Cheryl Cole et al wear/use/buy & babbling on as she was the other night about Mally being flown around in a private jet or idiot wig man having a secret private door for his 'celebrity' clients does not make me want to buy a particular product & I find it quite worrying that there are people out there so stupid that it apparently does influence them thus!

I'd love to know what AY does with her horses though, as she seems to be constantly falling/getting thrown off them - either they're all bonkers TBs or she is the world's worst rider! lol

Saw the show she did with Debbie Flint, she was teasing DF about when she was on QVC before and about her ex and how good looking he was. It was really good, I miss her doing hours with other presenters she is better with them than with guests.:mysmilie_61:

i saw that lol was very funny debbie squirming as AY was saying things like she only married him for the good looks gene for her kids haha

Yes, reminded me of the old Alison, when she used to tell the models off for doing something the wrong way, and laugh about it, before she got onto the hard sell of so and so uses this or that.

i saw that lol was very funny debbie squirming as AY was saying things like she only married him for the good looks gene for her kids haha

Saw the show she did with Debbie Flint, she was teasing DF about when she was on QVC before and about her ex and how good looking he was. It was really good, I miss her doing hours with other presenters she is better with them than with guests.:mysmilie_61:

I won't watch AY but reading this has made me dislike her even more. What goes around comes around Alison.

I saw that too (golly, I'm watching too much QVC!!:mysmilie_81:) Debbie wasn't offended at all by her comments, it was quite funny:mysmilie_698:

Latest posts

Back