Alison Cork

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ERICS MUM

Registered Shopper
I've really enjoyed her shows today, nice unusual items which appear to be decent quality at reasonable prices. A welcome relief from the gaudy neon-lighted plastic polar bears and musical poinsettias seen in other shows.

I also enjoyed Jill Franks' 10pm show, she obviously felt comfortable with the products and Alison Cork.

That's my opinion anyway !

Yes Jill Franks seemed in her element and genuinely liked the products. Alison Cork seems a person who is easy to get along with .No clashing egos.

I have enjoyed watching the Alison Cork hours, the only items I've bought are the 3 different sizes of candle holders - the ones with the Stags on and which come with the little battery operated candles - nice addition, but I think the little candles are not good quality, whether they light seems to vary from dim to nothing - but it hasn't put me off.

I love all of Alison's items to date, however, one thing I'd say is that her own house is of a kind I love, and has very large rooms, where with her qualifications, and the type of rooms she lives in, can get away with much more of this kind of thing, than the average house - just my opinion, and boy would I love her to do up my house.

I have enjoyed watching the Alison Cork hours, the only items I've bought are the 3 different sizes of candle holders - the ones with the Stags on and which come with the little battery operated candles - nice addition, but I think the little candles are not good quality, whether they light seems to vary from dim to nothing - but it hasn't put me off.

I love all of Alison's items to date, however, one thing I'd say is that her own house is of a kind I love, and has very large rooms, where with her qualifications, and the type of rooms she lives in, can get away with much more of this kind of thing, than the average house - just my opinion, and boy would I love her to do up my house.

Those candle holders are lovely! I ended up giving them to a friend when I changed my decor but loved them when they were mine. I agree, Alison's house is very nice.

i have bought a few pieces over the last few months and the style and quality is good. i suspect part of that is she has good taste and enjoys her projects. i loved her outfits too. wonder if she would do a nice line for qvc

I've got those stag candle holders as well - really nice and I put real tea lights in mine with no bad effects. I liked the big throw they had on but I wasn't going to pay that price as I just KNOW the dog would steal it within days. Alison did say she was going to be doing furniture but it would be a bit out of my price range, even if I needed it, which I don't.

CC

Latest posts

Back