Alison K

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ERICS MUM

Registered Shopper
I do like her presenting style but wish she wouldn't talk at the rate of knots all the way through her shows. In last night's TSV launch show she tripped over her words a few times and then made a "feature" of her mistakes (difficult to explain but you probably know what I'm getting at).

I love those gob-stopper pearls round her neck, hopefully they are a future TSV - anyone know ?

Linda xx

She's always gabbled on like that, such a determined know-all and she absolutely must get the last million words in. :dull: I saw she had her Granny hair back as well, it makes her look even older than she is and she ain't ageing well anyway.
mysmilie_55.gif

how different we all are

I prefer fast-talkers; it's slow laboured delivery a la Charlie that infuriates me. My bff at college dated a slow-talker and we had to stop ourselves finishing he sentences..even words sometimes.

Jude xx

I think Ali K is one of their best presenters. Very fluent, nice voice, good sense of humour and a lovely face, too.

She's always gabbled on like that, such a determined know-all and she absolutely must get the last million words in. :dull: I saw she had her Granny hair back as well, it makes her look even older than she is and she ain't ageing well anyway.
mysmilie_55.gif

i agree about the hair, it looks terrible, what is she thinking

Poor old Ali K!. I don't mind her, compared to my 3 least favourites who I wish would emigrate somewhere, but I would definitely agree about the hair. The only time I have seen her with a half decent barnet was when it was straightened by ? (whoever had that TSV) recently. Last night she would not have looked out of place on a period drama.

Latest posts

Back