Alison, shut up !

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Alison's love affair with a 'tan' has been going on for years, in fact during the winter she only looks a few shades lighter than her creosote look during the summer.

For someone who has experienced the treatment, side effects and recovery of cancer, she seems to have little common sense when putting herself at risk again. Its almost akin to having cirrhosis due to consumption of alcohol, undergoing a liver transplant, and then carrying on drinking !!

I don't doubt she gets plenty of stick from Alison Young, and her own family, so who are we to tell her how to live her life.

Ali K is no doubt given all the skincare advice she could wish for and more from Ali Young, but she makes her own choices. She could hide in the shade and wear heavy-duty sunblock and minimise the risks to her skin and her health... but maybe for her that wouldn't be living life to the full. I'm just surprised that in an image-obsessed world like being on tv in any capacity that it doesn't give her pause for thought career-wise.

I expect she's had medical advice . It's her body and her choice when it comes down to it.Understandable that she might want to live life to the full.However,as she has decided to work in the media she has placed herself in a position where people may see her behaviours as those they may wish to imitate. Being blase on air about sun exposure in the current climate is perhaps unwise.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back