Alison Young and Blistex

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Boris Bear

Registered Shopper
I see on Instagram that AY has a post labelled ”paid partnership with Blistexuk”. Apparently Blistex relief cream (£2.99 in Superdrug) is the product to turn to when everything else has failed and the Blistex SPF products are great too. I wonder what the likes of Abi Cleeve think of her promoting a range from the dreaded high street.

Blistex SPF 50 is £2.99 on Amazon, but after saying how great it is AY will try to get us to buy a duo of Ultrasun SPF 50 for £16.50. It‘s fair enough for her to work outside QVC, but this just feels slightly wrong to me.

Blistex SPF 50 is £2.99 on Amazon, but after saying how great it is AY will try to get us to buy a duo of Ultrasun SPF 50 for £16.50. It‘s fair enough for her to work outside QVC, but this just feels slightly wrong to me.
Is it possible that Blistex would not have the long lasting effect of Ultrasun? Would it wash off whereas Ultrasun does not?

Blistex is always mentioned by beauty editors and just people when they say their lips are so dry. They must have brought out a spf version now.

AY a few years back, started doing her own thing as she appeared in the magazines pushing brands not on QVC.

Latest posts

Back