Alison's Hair Percy & Read

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Her hair is scary. The outfit does not improve matters either and I assume Mally did the make up. Oh Dear!

She is very excited in the show too - god knows what she will be like with Mally in the next hour. This name dropping is getting on my wick - she is worse than Petuna Gordino from Dinnerladies.

Oh my gosh the guy has just sprayed AY's brownies with dry shampoo, better be careful she's told him to make more, she's likely to give him a slap.

Those eyelashes have got to be false but Mally will be claiming in the next hour that its all Miss Ali's own eyelashes & down to her wonderful mascara.

OMG!
I popped over to Q when Judge Judy slipped out between cases for a calming ciggie and saw Alison!
Hooker Hair!
For once I do feel sorry for her.

Like others I've just logged on to comment on the HAIR!!!! Cant decide if it looks like a drag queen or Maggie Thatcher!! Frightful and perfect for Halloween!!

She really didn't appreciate having her brownies pick up the waft of dry shampoo spray, did she, ha! Hour just got better and better. At one point she walked across the set and showed she is a tad rounder these days. Mr Percy did you a favour.

Can't believe AY just said after all this time her makeup is now looking natural, they have gone for a break so she's going to add more!:cheeky:

Maybe she's going out after - to work on the streets.

I use Percy and Reed hairpsray and I love it. My hair looks nothing like that though.

This has given me a good ole chuckle after a stressful day! I have recorded every beauty show except this one today thinking it would be boring.....well done Q for not letting me miss this as it has the video for the 6 Piece Discovery collection....OMG the hair makes her look so old and I prefer Kathy the model with her curls, the big hair on them is so ageing. My first thought on seeing AY is that she reminded me of Vanessa (Zoe Lucker) in Eastenders with the big hair.

AY with the make up, outfit and big hair is just............:mysmilie_514:

Could not resist another look at this disaster of a hairdo. :mysmilie_505: so have just watched the video presentation on the webshite.

And, I have now come to realise which look they were going for. With the ruffled outfit and the "do" she looks like one of those crocheted loo roll cover thingies people used to be fond of in a bygone age.
:clapping::clapping:

I caught a glimpse of Ali on this show, and I felt rather embarrassed for her regarding her appearance, both the hair and make up. This would suit some women, but Ali just looked over made up.

alison is such a sport and i really think that she looked very funky trying out a new look! go miss alli

Latest posts

Back