Total RRP £144 + post

Attachments

• P&R TSV 1.png
    P&R TSV 1.png
    170 KB · Views: 92
  • P&R TSV 2.png
    P&R TSV 2.png
    964 KB · Views: 85
Not volumising again. Am I the only QVC customer with thick, curly hair?
its been proven to be the biggest seller out of all the hair options when they have done choices before so thats what they stick to (as if they do a choice its usually only volumizing that sell out)
It doesn't matter if one type is markedly more popular than others, it doesn’t mean they have to just do one. Say they plan to do a TSV of 20,000 units, they could have 10,000 of the most popular then two other options of 5000 each.

I understand it is about making money and hair products and people who have thick, wavy hair apparently don’t buy from QVC, like me, because there is no choice for them! Maybe my thick, wavy hair and me would buy hair products from QVC if they stocked them but because they don’t stock them, I can’t buy them so they don’t give me the option because they think I won’t buy them and they can’t make make money from me. So I go elsewhere with the rest of my family who have thick, wavy hair to give my money to other suppliers who do think there is a market for people with thick and curly hair. I think I have that right?

Percy & Reed London Florals 6 Piece Volume Collection
Item Number: 248142
QVC Price £85.00
Todays Special Value Price £42.98
P&P £3.95

Let your locks bloom with volume, courtesy of Percy & Reed's London Florals Collection. Boasting six salon-quality haircare formulas including beloved favourites like Session Styling Volumising Mousse and Turn Up the Volume Volumising No Oil Oil, this collection is a must and also showcases brand new fragrance London Florals in the Volumising Shampoo, Volumising Conditioner, supersize I Need a Hero! Wonder Balm Hair Primer and Volumising Dry Shampoo. A true treat for your senses, this complete haircare routine will help boost your locks with brilliance.
*A great saving: If you were to buy this Florals six-piece Volume Collection individually, directly from Percy & Reed you’d pay £144. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £42.98 plus P&P, you’re saving £97.07.
Your whole haircare routine, sorted - this collection provides everything you need to totally transform your haircare ritual, from first wash to finishing touch. With every step dedicated to boosting your hair with bounce and volume, your whole routine is covered, starting with the shampoo and conditioner from Percy & Reed's lauded Turn Up the Volume line, then following with iconic I Need a Hero! Wonder Balm Hair Primer to help leave your hair with the perfect foundation for volume. Finish with Volumising Mousse and Volumising No Oil Oil to help give your hair that added 'oomph', and in between washes, freshen things up with the Volumising Dry Shampoo. And voila - hair that looks and feels fabulous!
A fresh new fragrance - introducing London Florals, a brand new scent from Percy & Reed to freshen up your whole haircare routine. Inspired by London's famed and fragrant flower markets, this bright and uplifting fragrance evokes a beautiful bouquet of freshly cut blooms, all while leaving a delicate scent across your hair for locks that are blooming lovely!
Marvellous multi-tasking - as a hair primer, I Need a Hero! Wonder Balm acts as the perfect foundation, enhancing the performance of your regular styling products, giving you more control and better results that last longer. Alone, it makes hair more manageable and adds moisture, shine, smoothness, definition, light hold and high humidity protection. The best part? It comes in an impressive supersize, so you can keep the wonder going for longer!
Contains:
  • 1 x London Florals Edition Turn Up the Volume Volumising Shampoo (250ml) - a lightweight shampoo formulated to help create just the right amount of volume without weighing hair down, for improved manageability, height and bounce. Ideal for fine hair and suitable for sensitive skin, containing a combination of pro-vitamin B5, avocado oil, green tea extract and lemon balm, plus Percy & Reed's A Walk Through The Meadow fragrance - an uplifting blend of red cherry, lemon and lime top notes, softer flower heart notes, and warm amber base notes
  • 1 x London Florals Edition Turn Up the Volume Volumising Conditioner (250ml) - a lightweight, super-conditioning and detangling formula ideal for fine hair and suitable for sensitive skin, which promotes a smooth, shiny and voluptuous hair look, without weighing it down. Contains a combination of avocado oil, green tea extract and lemon balm, plus A Walk Through The Meadow fragrance - an uplifting blend of red cherry, lemon and lime top notes, softer flower heart notes, and warm amber base notes
  • 1 x London Florals Edition I Need a Hero! Wonder Balm (150ml) - a gel-based leave-in formula that works to detangle tough knots, promote shine, hydrate and reduce the look of frizz, without it feeling weighed down or leaving any residue. Incorporate this fabulous balm into your routine to prep and prime your hair for styling products and tools or use alone for beautiful, healthy-looking, flawless hair any day. Suitable for all hair types and fragranced with the brand's signature A Walk With Nature scent - a blend of fresh, citrus top notes, rose, ivy and lily of the valley floral heart notes and musk, amber and cedarwood base notes
  • 1 x Session Styling Volumising Mousse (200ml) - a creamy, moisturising and ultra-light mousse designed to give your hair extreme, lasting volume from root to tip, without leaving a sticky, stiff feeling, for natural-looking, smooth and bouncy locks. Infused with Percy & Reed's gorgeous A Walk In The Rain fragrance, which features mint and rhubarb top notes, geranium, ivy and hyacinth heart notes, and musk, verbena and woody base notes. Contains styling polymers, UV filters and linalool
  • 1 x Turn Up the Volume Volumising No Oil Oil (60ml) - an ultra-light, volumising hair serum with a water base that provides all the benefits of an oil without the oil, for locks that look glossy, full, smooth and shiny but don't feel greasy. Ideal for building body at the roots, providing hold, boosting resistance to frizz and humidity, and improving the overall condition of your hair. Infused with pro-vitamin B5, wheat protein and violet leaf extract, and fragranced with Percy & Reed's A Walk In The Rain scent - a bright blend of mint and rhubarb top notes, geranium, ivy and hyacinth heart notes, and musk, verbena and woody base notes
  • 1 x London Florals Edition Session Styling Volumising Dry Shampoo (200ml) - an ultra-fine, residue-free formula that works to deliver instant buildable volume, while providing flexible, long-lasting hold. Formulated with UVB and humidity protection, and infused with Percy & Reed's gorgeous A Walk In The Rain fragrance, which features mint and rhubarb top notes, geranium, ivy and hyacinth heart notes, and musk, verbena and woody base notes
  • 1 x Instructions guide - printed on a seed card that will grow into flowers when watered

Is this brand any good? Any opinions on here? I have short fine hair so may be good for me. TIA
I don't think that I'm going to be of much use but I use the wonder balm and occasionally the hair spray and find both very good. Not used shampoos, oh and the no oil oil is good but you can't use too much!

If you were to buy this Florals six-piece Volume Collection individually, directly from Percy & Reed you’d pay £144.

250ml Shampoo RRP £22 cost £7.17
250ml Conditioner RRP £22 cost £7.17
200ml Mousse RRP £18 cost £5.87
200ml Dry Shampoo RRP £18 cost £5.87
150ml Wonderbalm RRP £44 cost £14.33
60ml No Oil Oil RRP £20 cost £6.52

Total RRP £144 cost £46.93 incl p&p used in calculations.

Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

Latest posts

Back