Percy & Reed TSV 18/10/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Percy & Reed 5 Piece Collection TSV 18/10/23 (this is what i think as the picture hasnt been updated but its been removed)

250ml Wonder Shampoo RRP £24 + post
250ml Wonder Conditioner RRP £24 + post
150ml Wonderbalm RRP £44 + post
250ml Flexible Hold Hairspray RRP £18 + post
60ml No Oil Oil RRP £20 + post

Total RRP £130 + post

Attachments

• P&R TSV 1.jpg
    P&R TSV 1.jpg
    231.7 KB · Views: 75
Percy & Reed 5 Piece We Wish You A Wonder-full Hair Day Collection
QVC Price £100.00
Todays Special Value Price £42.48
P&P £3.95

Single

Auto-Delivery

'Tis the season for wonderful tresses! Let this luxe Percy & Reed collection help you raise your hair game or give the gift of salon-fresh locks, boasting a set of haircare heroes to benefit all hair types. From their lauded I Need A Hero! range, you'll receive Shampoo, Conditioner and a supersize Wonder Balm Hair Primer, plus Volumising No Oil Oil and Session Styling Flexible Hold Hairspray for those final touches. Complete with a sheet of signature gift wrap, we couldn't think of a better present for the beauty buff in your life (yourself included).

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this collection directly from Percy & Reed you'd pay £130. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £42.48, plus P&P, you're saving £84.07.

Gorgeous gifting - it's the most wonderful time of the year to treat a friend, loved one or yourself to a real haircare upgrade. This set, which features a range of iconic and award-winning formulas, is the best way to discover the beauty of Percy & Reed. Whether you split the collection, gift it all to someone special or add it to your own regimen, it'll always be a winner.

A full haircare routine - featuring haircare and styling staples for all hair types, this set offers a complete regimen to help you achieve beautiful-looking locks. Begin your Percy & Reed journey in the shower with I Need A Hero! Wonder Shampoo & Conditioner to help cleanse your hair and scalp. For improved styling, reach for Wonder Balm Hair Primer, then take your hairstyle to the next level with the help of Volume Volumising No Oil Oil and Flexible Hold Hairspray.

Marvellous multi-tasking
- as a hair primer, I Need a Hero! Wonder Balm acts as the perfect foundation, enhancing the performance of your regular styling products, giving you more control and better results that last longer. Alone, it makes hair more manageable and adds moisture, shine, smoothness, definition, light hold and high humidity protection.

Stay stocked up - we know you're going to love this incredible collection, so why not select the Subscribe & Save option to receive it again in 60 days' time, at today's wonderful price? You’ll receive the same five-piece set, this time with I Need A Hero! Wonder Balm Hair Primer in the London floral fragrance.
  • Delivered to UK mainland only
Contains:

• 1 x I Need A Hero! Wonder Shampoo (250ml) - this gentle, sulphate-free shampoo is designed to help care for all hair and scalp needs, working to safeguard hair colour, balance moisture levels, plus defend hair from environmental aggressors, pollution and UV light for stronger, healthier and shinier results. Suitable for all hair types and sensitive skin. Infused with aloe vera, plus Percy & Reed's A Walk with Nature fragrance - an uplifting blend with citrus top notes, floral heart notes and a musky base
  • 1 x I Need A Hero! Wonder Conditioner (250ml) - this gentle, sulphate-free conditioner is formulated to help safeguard hair colour, balance moisture levels, plus defend hair from environmental aggressors, pollution and UV light for stronger, healthier and shinier results. Suitable for all hair types and sensitive skin. Infused with aloe vera, plus Percy & Reed's A Walk with Nature fragrance - an uplifting blend with citrus top notes, floral heart notes and a musky base
  • 1 x I Need A Hero! Wonder Balm Hair Primer (150ml; supersize) - a gel-based leave-in formula that works to detangle tough knots, promote shine, hydrate and reduce the look of frizz, without weighing down hair or leaving any residue. Incorporate this fabulous balm into your routine to prep and prime your hair for styling products and tools, or use alone for beautiful, healthy-looking, flawless hair any day. Suitable for all hair types and fragranced with the brand's signature A Walk With Nature scent - a blend of fresh, citrus top notes, rose, ivy and lily of the valley floral heart notes and musk, amber and cedarwood base notes
  • 1 x Turn Up The Volume Volumising No Oil Oil (60ml) - this innovative formula is designed to help offer all the benefits of an oil without weighing down your hair, working to smooth, shine, hydrate and protect hair strands while adding volume to fine, flat tresses. Infused with pro vitamin B5, wheat protein and violet leaf extract and fragranced with the brand's signature A Walk With Nature scent - an uplifting blend with citrus top notes, floral heart notes and a musky base
  • 1 x Session Styling Flexible Hold Hairspray (250ml) - this lightweight formula is designed to help offer weightless, flexible hold, plus heat and humidity protection for sleek, long-lasting style. Fragranced with the brand's signature A Walk in The Rain scent - featuring mint and rhubarb top notes over a geranium ivy and hyacinth heart, and musk, verbena and woody base notes
  • 1 x festive wrapping paper sheet

Subscribe & Save drop contains:

• 1 x I Need A Hero! Wonder Shampoo (250ml)
  • 1 x I Need A Hero! Wonder Conditioner (250ml)
  • 1 x I Need A Hero! Wonder Balm Hair Primer in London floral fragrance (150ml)
  • 1 x Turn Up The Volume Volumising No Oil Oil (60ml)
  • 1 x Session Styling Flexible Hold Hairspray (250ml)
  • 1 x Percy & Reed Signature Festive Gift Wrap

If you were to buy the items in this collection directly from Percy & Reed you'd pay £130

250ml I Need A Hero! Wonder Shampoo RRP £24 cost £8.57
250ml I Need A Hero! Wonder Conditioner RRP £24 cost £8.57
150ml I Need A Hero! Wonder Balm Hair Primer RRP £44 cost £15.71
250ml Session Styling Flexible Hold Hairspray RRP £18 cost £6.43
60ml Turn Up The Volume Volumising No Oil Oil RRP £20 cost £7.15

Total RRP £130 cost £46.43 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices

Not sure about Alison Young's makeup on the 1pm show today. Far too dark for her IMO. Also, in the demo for the products they just added 10 years to model Emma. She looks like my Auntie Christine :oops: the before pic was far better.

CC

Not sure about Alison Young's makeup on the 1pm show today. Far too dark for her IMO. Also, in the demo for the products they just added 10 years to model Emma. She looks like my Auntie Christine :oops: the before pic was far better.

CC
Just had a look and Alison looks very 'undone'

Latest posts

Back