Alpha H Show 4pm

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

barbedwire

Registered Shopper
Anyone else see this show?

Yet more proof that something out of a pot or jar simply will NOT prevent or stop wrinkles.

Michelle was moaning about the state of her 'number 11' lines on her forehead - quite vocally and then admitted she'd probably have cosmetic surgery on her face in the future 'if it went any further south'

What a bad advert for the skincare she's flogging if she's thinking about having surgery to improve her looks! So much for 'New Skin Begins', eh? Terrible! :giggle:

Didn't see the show. Is that the very same Michelle who owns the brand? What a very odd thing to say. She seems a rather charmless woman I think. I find her a bit manly. We hear all the stories about how dreadfully she suffered with her skin until alpha-h saved her but why no before and after pics? There must be some mugshots of her in the family album.

I quite like the range and do use bits of it now and then. Is there really a need for a new liquid gold serum? Too much product overload coming on now. Why can't they keep it simple and stick to their hero products.

When they show the trailer for Alpha H you can clearly see some acne scarring on the lower left side of her face. I found the range fab for clearing spots but it's not really an anti aging brand.

Yes I thought the same.

For someone who 'knows' about glycolic acid I am surprised she hasn't considered the stronger chemical peels that are available without resorting to surgery/botox.

Liquid Gold only contains approx 5% and the mask has 15% which would give you a much better result. Above 15% would have to be done by a medical practitioner as 15% is the maximum strength allowed for use by a therapist. Glycolics are available up to 70% in strength so you can imagine what that would do!

Other chemicals peels besides glycolic are available depending on the result you want, eg thickened sun damaged skin, pigmentation etc You may have seen these done on 10 Years Younger.

As usual JF loved everything! :yawn:

Hi I have watched your comments cavegirl, it seems you don't have alot of nice things to say about anything really. I've lived with skin conditions most of my life and AH has helped me. I like the honesty of the brand and michelle. :star

Hi I have watched your comments cavegirl, it seems you don't have alot of nice things to say about anything really. I've lived with skin conditions most of my life and AH has helped me. I like the honesty of the brand and michelle. :star

I agree, I have stopped my acne medication since using AH. I think everybody knows creams won't stop all lines, michelle doesn't try to con people into believing this

Hello beautybeep.

Welcome along - and thank you for watching my comments and pointing out I am a miserable old cow in your first post!

I was in no way criticising the brand. I was picking up on a comment made by the representative of said brand.

Not that I should have to defend myself to anyone. But nice to know I'm being kept an eye on.

:mysmilie_357: to the forum. Cavegirl is a very funny poster, as you will find out in time. :wave:

i think that alpha-h is and anti ageing brand. if you have dry/flaking/open prores/fine lines/pigmentation this range really is very active and had proven results.

at the other end of the skincare spectrum the glycolics acid action stabilses the skins acid mantle and helps with spots and acne.

it is by far the most corrective and most active of all the skincare ranges. its not just pretty smells and promises it delivers real results. michelle and stan have exceptional skin.:rock:

i think that alpha-h is and anti ageing brand. if you have dry/flaking/open prores/fine lines/pigmentation this range really is very active and had proven results.

at the other end of the skincare spectrum the glycolics acid action stabilses the skins acid mantle and helps with spots and acne.

it is by far the most corrective and most active of all the skincare ranges. its not just pretty smells and promises it delivers real results. michelle and stan have exceptional skin.:rock:

who is stan?

Hello beautybeep and welcome to the forum. Nothing like jumping in with both feet eh?

Must say Cavegirl, you parried with great style. Respek.

The male rep is Tom, he does have good skin. I heard Michelle say the comment about her number elevens. I must admit I took it a different way to Cavegirl as I though she was being honest and said she see's them in the mirror and doesn't want to go down the surgery route and pointed to the Alpha H kit in front of her. In other words if you don't want surgery give this a try. I've used some of the range and every now again use it if my skin misbehaves. I think it's one of the better ranges on QVC and I don't have problematic skin, more pigmentation and texture problems. I wouldn't use it all the time but like to know I have it if I need it.

Welcome along beautybeep...I think the point of the forum is that we can all have our say and all our opinions are valid, whether or not anyone else agrees with them, that's what nice about it...:grin:

Does anyone know whether yo have to reapply their spf50 moisturiser or is it an all dayer like Ultrasun? Kept waiting for JF to ask the question but she didn't. Typical!!

Does anyone know whether yo have to reapply their spf50 moisturiser or is it an all dayer like Ultrasun? Kept waiting for JF to ask the question but she didn't. Typical!!

pretty sure its a reapply one. I think if it was a once aday app they would keep telling us over and over!

Latest posts

Back