Alpha-H TSV 13/08/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes, I know. AGAIN. But anyway, the Balancing Cleanser is really a very good one. It's just soooooooo boring.:-D

Yes, I know. AGAIN. But anyway, the Balancing Cleanser is really a very good one. It's just soooooooo boring.:-D

you are making me lol its good but i agree so boring. alpha h is a great brand in that its quite simple no fragance on the whole, no fancy ingredients containers,essential oils or fancy reps /high street shops etc etc etc...so why the ever increasing price tag. i think its the "B" word business. if people think its a more lux brand and the kudos that goes with it lets hike the price up. anyway back to the "boring part:

it is boring for a reason most people react like hell to the majority of pretty useless ingredients and i like the fact that the brand works because its quite clean and fuss free. the active ingredient "glycolic" is a gem and my personal fav as it does a lot of things. it hydrates the skin, it clarifies the skin, it exfolites the skin in a way none of the other so called miracle ingredients do

I agree. Alpha-H is the only brand, from my experience, which really delivers, you see results right after the first use and that's absolutely great! :)

So, waitig for the Balancing Cleanser now....;-)

Yep Liquid Gold is certainly helping my skin in this weather. I will be interested to see if I can use it in the winter. It no longer tingles on my face but a little went on the back of my hand and it felt like it was burning it

Yep Liquid Gold is certainly helping my skin in this weather. I will be interested to see if I can use it in the winter. It no longer tingles on my face but a little went on the back of my hand and it felt like it was burning it

that could be the fact that things we clean our faces with are gentle but our hands we may use a more harsher wash and scrub our hands. that would make alpha h tingle more

I used LG on my body earlier this week and had a burning feeling too, not pleasant. I thought I'd use it on my body as I have plenty from all auto deliveries, I shall try again but not looking forward to the 'pain'

I agree. Alpha-H is the only brand, from my experience, which really delivers, you see results right after the first use and that's absolutely great! :)

For sure! First time I used the brand it really did change my life! A life without Liquid Gold and Microcleanse would be unthinkable!

Ooh haven't tried the micro cleanse. Do I need it in addition to the LG?

They don't do exactly the same thing.

Microcleanse is one of their two exfoliating products - it's got particles in it (their other exfoliator is enzyme-based) - and 12% glycolic acid. Primary job is to clear the way to make your other products (including Liquid Gold) more effective. It's really refreshing, and as long as you're not rough with your skin when using it, it can be a really great addition to a regime.
Liquid Gold rather defies categorisation. You could call it an acid toner, but it does so much more than that: resurfacing, tackling lines and wrinkles, boosting moisture. I was dubious when I first got it - nervous on first application. When I awake to the softer, smoother skin, I was a convert!

I love both products, although I use them sparingly.

Ani, you were right, supersize cleanser in two options, supersize LG and the new eye cream. I think that the price will be around £40 or just under. Booring.... But I may stil go for it. Tom explains the difference between the two cleansers.

The video
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCxpUy0YW7M

Triple Action Cleans supersize, yay! I think I might get it. I've got very combination skin so I like TAC in the warmer months twice a day, then in Winter when I'm a bit drier I use it 3-4 mornings a week.

The price will have to be right though, hoping for some easy pay. They didn't mention auto delivery, so hopefully we'll get easy pay :)

Really tempted. Fancy trying the cleansing wash and love the liquid gold. Only thing putting me off is the eye cream. While I am sure it is good, I have a few Decleor and Gatineau eye serums stock piled... really do not need another eye cream. I'll see how much it is, as the other 2 items really appeal.

Ani, you were right, supersize cleanser in two options, supersize LG and the new eye cream. I think that the price will be around £40 or just under. Booring.... But I may stil go for it. Tom explains the difference between the two cleansers.

The video
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCxpUy0YW7M

Thank you so much for posting this! I am going to watch the video and then decide which cleanser to take, although I really would like to try something new, a.k.a. not the Balancing Cleanser ;-), I might end up with it. Again.

Last edited:
Well if its around £40 then im In but surely it wont be that cheap :(

I think it will because the TSVs have always been very good value compaired with the individual prices. Furthermore, this year is Liquid Gold's Anniversary, time to celebrate with a great TSV.:)

Supersize is 200 ml.

Not this time. I am afraid. If you have a closer look at the video or if you watch the video at all, you will see the LG is 100ml.:)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back