Alternative to Liz Earle instant boost Tonic please

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I make my own toner from pure floral waters and a bit of added vegetable glycerine or if you have oily skin add witch hazel instead. I buy a litre of rose floral water or lavender or orange flower water and mix whichever 2 I buy together 50/50 decanted into a smaller bottle as and when I need it. I add just a single capful of vegetable glycerine and shake.
The floral waters have nothing added, they are a by product of distilling essential oils, they smell divine and 2x 1 litre bottles plus a small bottle of glycerine lasts me a full year.

Someone posted on here a while ago, that due to complaints from long time customers, LE are considering bringing back the original tonic formula.
I can't remember who posted this :unsure:

I am using L'Occitane toner with cucumber and thyme and it really suits my skin. I lke the slightly herbal scent too. I like Elemis apricot toner and to me I find the smell addictive. I always have some rose or orange water in the cupboard and I sometimes use it as an extra step if I have had a lot of make-up on, plus again the smell is gorgeous!

I also use the Elemis toners. I like that you can spritz on. I’ve tried all three over the years and like them all but tend to use the apricot one. I have normal/combination skin but sometimes a bit sensitive.
I too like the Elemis toners, ginsing is my go to one and agree, quick and easy, no cotton wool pads needed!

I do love Elemis Gingseng toner but have used it for years now. So I have mixed it up a bit and use Loreal Revitalift Replumping Toner with pure Hyaluronic Acid. its gorgeous. Cheap as chips readily available and no postage. Really makes a difference.

I do love Elemis Gingseng toner but have used it for years now. So I have mixed it up a bit and use Loreal Revitalift Replumping Toner with pure Hyaluronic Acid. its gorgeous. Cheap as chips readily available and no postage. Really makes a difference.
I like the sound of that L'Oreal toner!

I like the sound of that L'Oreal toner!
Its very very good. I thought let me do my usual routine without it and did I notice a difference. Another nice product is The Body Shop Drops Of Youth. Its an "essence Lotion" these can cost a lot of money for some odd reason. Its the last step before you moisturise. Anather quality product that really delivers. super plumping and hydration. Cant remember how much I paid for it but its far better than a Space NK product that did not last as long as the Body shop essence. Nice if you suffer from parched skin even though your using a good moisturiser.

Its very very good. I thought let me do my usual routine without it and did I notice a difference. Another nice product is The Body Shop Drops Of Youth. Its an "essence Lotion" these can cost a lot of money for some odd reason. Its the last step before you moisturise. Anather quality product that really delivers. super plumping and hydration. Cant remember how much I paid for it but its far better than a Space NK product that did not last as long as the Body shop essence. Nice if you suffer from parched skin even though your using a good moisturiser.
My skin is a regular desert if I don't add lots of moisture to it too. Thanks for another affordable option, Boffy!

Ooh I'm making a note of this, sounds good 👍. Thanks May😊

Latest posts

Back