Jockey bras

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mollie

Registered Shopper
Hello....I haven't been watching QVC lately but do leave it as my default channel so when I turn on the TV I don't see some terrible news unexpectedly etc and a few nights ago they were showing a few Jockey bras . This reminded me several years back a friend had bought some while in America and couldnt rate them highly enough. I've lost count of the hundreds of pounds I've spent in search of comfy bras with support but without underwires (Tesco's F+F Total Support, cheap around a tenner, pretty good but only 2 colours, surprisingly one of the best). Has anybody tried this range lately? Any recommendations of where else to buy if rated? Any opinions very welcome, thanks.

Now need to catch up on a couple of months of forum gossip 😲😲

The best I had were from Avon T-shirt bra but they no longer do them. I recently renewed them all from Marks when I was going on holiday but TBH they haven’t washed at all well.

Marks do a full cup flexfit bra. I’m totally converted. I’m quite petite but full busted and they have great cup and size range, supportive and comfortable.

Hello....I haven't been watching QVC lately but do leave it as my default channel so when I turn on the TV I don't see some terrible news unexpectedly etc and a few nights ago they were showing a few Jockey bras . This reminded me several years back a friend had bought some while in America and couldnt rate them highly enough. I've lost count of the hundreds of pounds I've spent in search of comfy bras with support but without underwires (Tesco's F+F Total Support, cheap around a tenner, pretty good but only 2 colours, surprisingly one of the best). Has anybody tried this range lately? Any recommendations of where else to buy if rated? Any opinions very welcome, thanks.

I thought I was the only one who did that! To be honest, I mainly did it during the pandemic in 2020 but it’s also useful when I’m recording something and don’t want to switch the tv on and see a spoiler.

Sorry I can’t help re Jockey.

Marks do a full cup flexfit bra. I’m totally converted. I’m quite petite but full busted and they have great cup and size range, supportive and comfortable.
Thank you Bea I will check that range out

The best I had were from Avon T-shirt bra but they no longer do them. I recently renewed them all from Marks when I was going on holiday but TBH they haven’t washed at all well.
It's so annoying when you discover something that really suits and they discontinue- a while ago Shopperholic recommended some jeans which were the best fit I've had, they were discontinued and if I'd known I'd have bought a dozen pairs...... interesting about M+S not washing well, not good....

I thought I was the only one who did that! To be honest, I mainly did it during the pandemic in 2020 but it’s also useful when I’m recording something and don’t want to switch the tv on and see a spoiler.

Me too Andi👏 If I've recorded some sports or whatever I hate it when you turn on TV and it's spoilt. I also started doing it as while I want to be informed about events I like to pick my timings, not turn on TV and be confronted with some awful happening unawares. It's bad enough when you think you're prepared .....

SCW's post was useful as seems Jockey are new to Q so will keep an eye for reviews ....

This will make you smile (or confirm I'm an idiot) not watching Q I had briefly seen Alison for a few seconds and assumed it was some sort of beauty device she was wearing - well you do get those hannibal lecter masks being sold - see from reading this forum it was quite a serious injury. Just shows nothing would surprise 😄

Also do this, but in my case it’s so there’s no chance of it being turned on during an advert break and the dog going loopy at seeing another dog invading HER living room….😞

Mine is M&S Sumptuously Soft non wired full cup bra. I was measured a few years ago and the assistant fetched a few to try, this was the first one she gave me, I didn't bother to try the others. I've never worn a more comfortable bra!

Mine is M&S Sumptuously Soft non wired full cup bra. I was measured a few years ago and the assistant fetched a few to try, this was the first one she gave me, I didn't bother to try the others. I've never worn a more comfortable bra!
Sounds good - will check out this and Bea's suggestion next week - and may have to just pop into the foodhall afterwards 😁

Just had a look at the bras & some of the reviews say this product is going to be discontinued.

Latest posts

Back