Amanda Holden Just Got a Dig About Being On QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes, last night on, I Can See Your Voice.

Shown a video of one of the singers, and she said, "Oh, I like that side board!" Jimmy Carr replied, "Amanda, this is not QVC!"

I thought it was funny. :p
Who remembers Amanda being married to Les Dennis (he was the star). He went into the Celebrity Big Brother house in the early days. She stood in the rain outside the house supporting him but left him not long after!! She comes over as fame hungry - she has a glamour team don’t you know 🤢

She had an affair with Neil Morresy (sp) of Men Behaving Badly, I remember it in the Sunday tabloids.

Yes, watching and I have stopped watching The Real Housewives UK shows, they all had glam teams doing makeup and hair. Just to take the bins out.

I remember seeing Hammond on the second or third series of Big Brother. She was as annoying then as she is now. Some people in the public eye bring something to the table as it were. Even if they drive you nuts, you can see they have talent at least, albeit just not you sort of talent to enjoy. But with her in particular I see none of that - just somebody who fits the modern day required and box ticking profile for a broadcaster.

Just started to watch this on replay, no idea who the host is, but I can't place his accent. Bits of Scouse eg HER for hair, but in general his diction is terrible eg it took me a while to work out that POPPITS were pop hits. I can't understand half of what he says, and I find his strange accent very annoying, so am giving up on the programme, not heard one song yet.

I wonder how long it will be until Alison Hammond is on Q. Like Rylan she’s everywhere!! I liked her funny down to earth Brummy approach but since she’s climbed the ladder to hosting This Morning she’s become super hyper and she carries a bag to collect her freebies!! Come back from the dark side Alison 😂
No chance. No talent/real skills.

Just started to watch this on replay, no idea who the host is, but I can't place his accent. Bits of Scouse eg HER for hair, but in general his diction is terrible eg it took me a while to work out that POPPITS were pop hits. I can't understand half of what he says, and I find his strange accent very annoying, so am giving up on the programme, not heard one song yet.
'Cler' for 'Claire' as well. Give the show another chance, Strato. It's very funny when the 'duds' sing.

I'm certainly no fan of Ruthless, but she certainly nailed it when her and Eamonn were given the heave ho from their presenting gig in favour of Hammond and the small chap. She said that 'We've put the work in. We didn't do a reality show and get an overnight job on the telly. We've come up through the ranks." Spot on. (I wonder why Gemma Collins wasn't given a try-out - she and Hammond are both the same size ! but Collins is a blonde .......... )

I read that Oti Mabuse (another one getting every gig going on tv at the moment) is being considered as the 4th judge on BGT. Lol ! Mandy and Alesha will be grinning through their teeth in the promo features if she's chosen, but will see her as a threat to their dominance in the glamour stakes - Mandy being the oldest by a long way !

I read that Oti Mabuse (another one getting every gig going on tv at the moment) is being considered as the 4th judge on BGT. Lol ! Mandy and Alesha will be grinning through their teeth in the promo features if she's chosen, but will see her as a threat to their dominance in the glamour stakes - Mandy being the oldest by a long way !
She'll just have (even)more surgery!!! Probably end up with a hollywood on her chin.

Latest posts

Back